Roth Staffing Reviews

181 reviews filtered by
3.9
Roth Staffing CEO Ben Roth
Ben Roth

Pros
  • Belief in our Mission, Vision and Values (in 21 reviews)

• This company offers a work/life balance that is unmatched in our industry (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Not enough manpower in the offices to actually do more than give lip service to Candidates Mission, Vision and Values goals (in 4 reviews)

• Executive and regional management leaders are dishonest and hide behind Mission Vision Values of the company - At times, feels like a cult (in 6 reviews)

1. Great company to work for.

Current Contractor - Collection Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Contractor - Collection Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Roth Staffing as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The benefits and assignments given.

Cons

The location of the office

Mar 11, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback as an Ambassador in Houston, Texas!

We are glad to learn that you appreciate and enjoy the position and benefits provided. Our
    ... More

2. Best place to work!

Current Employee - Manager in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent opportunity for professional and financial growth. Consistently a leader in coworker satisfaction. Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team.

Cons

Currently does not offer all business lines in national footprint.

Continue with frequent and clear communication of company goals.

3. My review

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Roth Staffing

Pros

Ledgent is the Accounting/Finance department of Roth Staffing, I enjoyed working for the company the salaries was great.

Cons

most of the company contract assignment just was not long enough.

Mar 11, 2015

Many thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your experience as an Ambassador in Pleasanton, California. Our Ledgent Finance & Accounting Team of Pleasanton will be very glad to learn that you ... More

5. A great place to work!

I have been working at Roth Staffing

Pros

The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice. Recognition is abundant in this environment, and built into weekly company-wide meetings. The high level of talent within the organization is impressive, and is only outmatched by the level of kindness and professionalism of each employee. Roth Staffing is a strength based organization so there is a great amount of emphasis placed on drawing on strengths and incorporating these elements in career-pathing efforts. The environment encourages learning, cross-training and flexibility in a position to allow for one to customize and specialize in a specific area. This is great for someone who is an independent worker and open to learning. Heavy emphasis on culture both internally and externally when dealing with clients and vendors.

Cons

Training is an on-going need, to maintain consistency and process flow in the work place; however the company announced it was rolling out an abundance of training in 2015. Lastly, there needs to be a greater amount invested in IT infrastructure.

n/a

6. Quality of staffing agents seems to depend on location

Current Contractor - "Ambassador" in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - "Ambassador" in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Friendly; at one of their locations, they seemed to really go out of their way to develop a relationship with me and place me at good places. At another location, it's felt a bit haphazard. Compared to other agencies, their follow-up is so prompt and positive

Cons

I was good at establishing relationships with new companies and represented Roth well, but I wonder if this might have meant they put me on assignments where I would be breaking in new client relationships and away from higher paying/longer term assignments with established clients

Set a better ambassador payrate with client companies -- if we're good, we're worth the investment and the cut of pay given to Roth is massive, it's no wonder it's difficult to get them to pay well

7. They don't really keep in touch

I have been working at Roth Staffing

Pros

Nice employees, clean neat and courteous

Cons

more follow through with applicants

8. Associate Recruiter

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Applied to company, interview process took a month for management to find something suitable for myself. Recent college grad, good compensation.

Cons

Not many, Corporate office would be more interesting to work in

Management needs to give more guidance to younger employees

9. Market Manager

I have been working at Roth Staffing

Pros

Genuinely cares about making life better for everyone! Great name in the industry and in local markets. Best of the best companies to work for. Managers are very approachable and visible. Corporate to field relationship is AMAZING! Great feeling when your boss is the "Example" and your bosses boss in California is one of your biggest cheerleaders! Just check out the ultimate staffing.com website and see for your self. We are different!

Cons

None yet, just keep expanding in the Midwest! Maybe add a technical division.

Stay Awesome! You all make everyone want to be better everyday. What you all do to make life better for all of us on the front line doesn't go unnoticed and it's appreciated more than you know! #BestCompany2Work4

10. feel good company over everything

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Higher than average base salary
    Never ending contests
    Free prizes
    Chances to shop on line
    9-5 hours

Cons

No bonus plan
    No value leadership.
    No skill development
    Average employees to work with
    No name
    Toilet in the office

Management has a done a exceptional job connecting with the average staffing consultant. 9-5'er High salary seekers over potential in bonuses. Corporate has developed a exceptional way to show employees self worth with a MVV, while they drain them out the back on a compensation plan. Beach houses on Malibu and court side basketball tickets don't come cheap. Sad the only employees making a good living have the same last name. Pss, every company has a MVV.

Mar 4, 2015VP of Marketing

We truly thank you for your feedback. While we are known for having coworkers who are fully engaged and passionate about their company, the truth is there are always some coworkers who realize they ... More

11. Large company with a family-feel

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Roth Staffing full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The company puts a lot of emphasis into making us stand out, not only from other staffing companies, but from all other companies as well. There are a lot of programs to build and maintain culture. There is a huge emphasis on only hiring the best and people who believe in what we stand for. A bad attitude stands out here and is not tolerated.

Cons

The staff is expected to do a lot, and there are too many programs and changes without enough training, however, that is starting to change and get better.