Roxbury Community College

Be The First To
Add Photos

exccelent

I have been working at Roxbury Community College

ProsTeachers are humble and enthusiastic

Consat this school there aren't many cons

Amazing experience.

Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Roxbury Community College as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFocusing on the student population with the best customer service which leaves a smile on their faces.

ConsThe mentality that students are bothering the staff, and sometimes the faculty. No patience, no money.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the employees that are sincerely invested in the students, as well as their coworkers in order to make the college succeed.

They mistreat new hires, only like their own people, the place never advances and your life will be miserable!

Professional Title (Former Employee)
Roxbury, MA

I worked at Roxbury Community College

ProsGood pay, students are great, near the T.

ConsThey only like to hire people like themselves, in their 60s, who have been there for 20+ years, and who know everything about each other. If you don't fit the description, you'll see yourself out the door QUICKLY for absolutey no reason at all, no matter how nice or great you are at your job! Really, don't even both going through the stress of working with these people. They're not going anywhere and new hires that can make a difference quickly see themselves out the door. Management is completely fine with this and does nothing to change anything. Students are the only ones who suffer through terrible service received by student support services!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some backbone and get rid of people are not productive, no matter how long they've been there, if you want to make a true difference. Reward hard work and not beurocracy!

Coordinator

Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Roxbury Community College full-time

ProsSalaries are very high, higher than most schools which is not always a good thing. Some employees are not worth their salaries here.

ConsManagement is incompetent. Processes are inefficient.

Challenging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Roxbury Community College

ProsStudents are the best reason to work for the College.

ConsResource levels will never meet demands.

Worked for Roxbury Community College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roxbury Community College reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Roxbury Community College employees.