Rushmore Loan Management

Updated Apr 1, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Terry Smith

Great people, lots of work.

ProsThe company is expanding, so there are opportunities to learn/try new things within each department. Also, all of the employees I've encountered are very friendly.

ConsThe company seems to be expanding at a rate that is much faster than it can hire people, so a lot of departments are left with mountains of work and a gnarly backlog.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people, or utilize better technology to help employees establish a better work-life balance.

Great opportunity and experience

Operations Analyst (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsDefinitely a great stepping stone. Great exposure and experience. Room for growth.

ConsOnly con would be workload can get pretty busy, but that's where time management comes into play.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone really, all willing to give feedback and help growth.

Fun people, fun place

Operations Analyst (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

Pros-lots of free food
    -friendly staff and management
    -good learning experience

ConsThere was nothing horrible at this place. The staff and management team were all very nice.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsThey are growing incredibly fast and are a great company to work for. everyone is relaxed and great.

ConsThe cons is that things are a little busy at the time, but it is not so bad. Things are getting better since they are on the ground floor

Advice to Senior Managementnone really,

Worked for Rushmore Loan Management? Contribute to the Community!