Rusty Taco Reviews
Pros – Always room to advance in company
Cons – Work longer hours than usually required
Advice to Senior Management – be prepared to work long hours
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
Pros – Fun, fast-paced work environment, loyal guests, fun apparel and uniform, no terribly late hours to work
Cons – Over-worked and underpaid management team.
Advice to Senior Management – Pay your employees the way they deserve to be payed, and properly train assistant management.
Pros – free shift meal
some cool co-workers
discount on off shift meals and shirts
daily tips if you are a cashier
Cons – management treats you like a child, constantly demeans their employees
NO BREAKS - even on 7 hour shifts!!
have to get permission on everything
no benefits for full time employees
Advice to Senior Management – Advice to Senior Management:
* Be careful who you promote, do not base it on popularity or outside friendships.
* Listen to your employees, (especially the ones that have been there from the beginning) on how lower management is handling things.
* Give your employees breaks. This is needed even on the 5 hour shifts.
* Stop with the gossip.
* Treat your employees with respect and as adults. Do not demean them, especially in front of customers!!
* Stop punishing all employees for those who are stealing. Find out who it is and get rid of them, even if they are your favorites.
* Make your employees feel comfortable in talking with you about employee problems (such as theft), job performance or promotions.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
1 person found this helpful
Pros – One meal every shift
Simple jobs like clearing off tables, wiping down equipment, refilling chips and supplies, wiping down trays
Flexible hours, and in case of changes all you need to do it get your shift covered by another employee... no harm no foul
Friendly people to work with
Management will recognize hard work
Cons – Never rewarded for hard work
Very strict on managing overtime
Employees never included in decision making
No feedback on how well you are working
Advice to Senior Management – Be consistent about enforcing policies
Make employees feel comfortable about making schedule changes
Be clear about what is expected from employees
If an employee exceeds expectations, reward him/her, and then maybe other employees will compete for potential benefits
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend