S&A Communications Reviews

4.3
Ingrid Bodelson

1. Awesome Learning Experience

I worked at S&A Communications

Pros

Genuinely had a lot of fun working here. Learned so many things that are still helpful to me now. Awesome internship experience with fun travel opportunities.

Cons

Schedule wasn't as always as flexible as I needed it to be for school.

Thanks for the training, I learned a lot.

2. An Opportunity To Have A Career

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The culture and overall atmosphere is what separates this company from the rest. It is an enjoyable work environment with coworkers who are determined, motivated, and driven to hit their goals. This is a fun, up and coming, growing company that is looking to provide growth and success opportunities for the people who work here.

Cons

There are definitely ups and downs. Although we would like for every day to be perfect, it's not. We strive to hit our goals each and every day, but sometimes things challenge us and stand in our way. But the challenge is why it's worth it. It's why I choose this as my career because I continue to be challenged, have things to work for, and have an opportunity to grow professionally.

Your support and encouragement is appreciated more than you know. I have never seen a company so passionate about their employees' success. Thank you for pushing us to do our best and encouraging us even in times when we fall short of our goals. Keep up the positive encouragement and continue to hold us accountable.

3. S&A Communications

I have been working at S&A Communications

Pros

I got to ruin peoples lifes, and get paid for it. They sell overpriced objects, packages, which turn into scamming the customer. There is threats, criminal behavior, and unprofessional attitudes.

Cons

IT WAS A SCAM, A VERY BAD LAID OUT, DANGEROUS SCAM!

Stop what you're doing. Immediately.

5. Merit Based, 100% Internal Promotions, Management Opportunity, Excellent Pay Potential

Current Employee - Account Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Awesome environment to work in! The harder I work the more money I make-it is merit based with no cap. And I love that there is no seniority so the right people who work hard get the results and reward.

This is a career, not just a job, and there is a lot of opportunity to advance and receive training in entrepreneurship and business management skills.

Cons

I don't think there are any.

Atmosphere here is great. Training is exceptional. Keep up the great work.

6. Supportive Environment with Motivated Coworkers and Opportunities to Grow and Learn

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is so nice to work with motivated people who is actually enjoy their jobs and going to work each day. This is the first company I have worked with where people don't dread going into work. My coworkers have been so welcoming and helpful with my training. I was nervous to begin with because I have no experience in this industry, but with the training and new skills I have been taught I am so impressed at how much I have already been able to grow professionally. I also love that the harder I work the more money I can make which is awesome.

Cons

I don't think there really are any. If I had to say anything I would say that this position does require hard work, but what position doesn't that's worth doing?

Keep the structure of the company the same as it is now and keep promoting from within. Internal promotions are the way to go rather than hiring outside management, and the growth potential is the main reason I sought out this position in the first place. I have worked for companies in the past that hired outside management, and it never works.

7. Awesome, but lacking steady pay

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Entry Level Account Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Best training I've had from any job. Everyone there is super supportive of your own personal goals.

Cons

Lack of a guaranteed pay check due to the fact it is purely commission based pay. I was starting to see a trend in the fact that I was not getting sales and I opted to exit ASAP so I could try my luck at a more steady job.

Since the job is commissioned based there should be some sort of plan to help every employee in the event they don't make a sale for three consecutive days.

A worthwhile & memorable employment experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Kansas City, MO

I worked at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Excellent bonuses to be had, internal promotions, great team-building, and overall fun experience. Aside from the employment itself the training and experiences can easily be utilized in nearly any job or work environment. The bonuses and team-building exercises work very well at encouraging both new and old employees alike. For those that receive an offer of employment, I cannot express enough just how much can be learned or obtained from the employment that make the overall experience well worth the while.

Cons

Probably the greatest challenge involved in my opinion would be the Monday-Saturday work schedule. While there are opportunities to go home early or even not work on Saturdays, not everyone, every week, will meet these and it is definitely an employment that if you cannot put forth your 'all' you will limit not only yourself but also what the job has to offer you.

My only real advice is to remain vigilantly conscious of just how indifferent you can seem to new employees. While the indifference is definitely strong in working within the overall system, and the objectives involved with employees may be towards bettering them and not intended to cause frustration or fear; I found that some employees failed to recognize the objective was to assist them in improving and not downgrade them by any stretch. Remember that the pay and opportunities offered within the job are not the only things keeping those that stick around present; there are many that have remained out of dedication to those they find themselves teamed and while the greater goals are certainly encouraging for some that are on-board; not everyone aspires for the same of their career.

9. Great, Friendly, Motivating and Laid Back Place to work!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You are constantly motivated by everyone in the office as well as the boss. Best training I have ever had from any job. Real opportunity for growth and start your own office and make lots of money!

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

Management/My Boss is the kindest and most genuine person I have worked for. She sets a great tone to motivate her team she is easy to talk to. But not a push over she knows how to get down to business and thats why she owns one of the leading offices throughout the country.

S&A Communications Is a great job opportunity if your looking for growth and management.

Current Employee - Human Resource Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Human Resource Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working at S&A Communications has been an awesome experience. The amount of teamwork and growth that is offered is like non that i have ever seen before. There are so many opportunities that come with a position through this company. Everyone that comes through the door is talented in there own way and everyone has room to grow in a company like this. Thank you for having great teamwork and always supporting each other. I am very lucky to have a career with S&A Communications

Cons

It's very hard to find a downside to S&A Communications. If i had to choose one thing it would be that the internet sometimes is not as fast as i would like! Even with a slower internet i can still get my job done and help support the team that believes in me so much.

I have no advice for the Upper Management. We have a great relationship, and i enjoy the open door policy that is always available.

Exceptional Training, Great Coworkers, Excellent Opportunity to Grow

I have been working at S&A Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I had no business experience when I applied to work at S&A Communications. Just the fact that they are willing to provide training to their employees separates them from a lot of other companies because most companies currently want 3-5 years experience. The training they provide is excellent, thorough, and successful.

I am grateful to have found a company that also provides opportunity to grow. Advancement was very important to me when I was looking to start my career, and I definitely wanted to find a company willing to support my growth. So many companies hire outside management, and S&A Communications was very attractive to me because they only promote from within.

Lastly, I really enjoy working with my coworkers. There is a very friendly, positive, team environment here and I really enjoy working with them everyday!

Cons

I can't really think of anything-I guess the schedule isn't that flexible but that's true of most companies so I understand.

The team atmosphere you have created here is wonderful. It is really nice to enjoy coming to work rather than dreading it. Keep up the positive energy and continue to grow as a company! Advancement is what it's all about!

S&A Communications Photos