S&D Coffee Reviews

Ron Hinson

Great opportunity! Amazing People to work with

Former Employee - Marketing Research Intern  in  Concord, NC
    Former Employee - Marketing Research Intern in Concord, NC

I worked at S&D Coffee as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I loved working at S&D during my internship position over the summer. I worked with the marketing department and the experience taught me so much. Everyone helpful and allows you the freedom to do your work independently. Amazing opportunity to learn about the beverage industry.

Cons

I would say that if you are looking to intern here, be sure to do a lot of research on the company, their products and the industry, as you should with any job. However, this is a deal breaker for being successful here.

It's a dependable job

I have been working at S&D Coffee full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is plenty of available overtime. The work is not hard or heavy. They will hire older workers as long as they have machine operating experience. Free coffee and tea.

Cons

A little unorganized. Questionable leadership. Promotions based more on who you know than on merit. Starting pay is decent, but after that they nickel and dime you to death.

Recruit ideas for improvement from your employees. They are the ones closest to the process. They have many great ideas, but no avenue to share them with you.

Worked for S&D Coffee? Contribute to the Community!