S&P Capital IQ

S&P Capital IQ Reviews in Chicago, IL

Updated Jul 5, 2014

S&P Capital IQ President Lou Eccleston

Lou Eccleston

Pros
  • Competitive salary, Great work life balance, perks, less pressure(in 30 reviews)

• Strong learning culture, friendly work environment(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • Senior management has no interest in investing in employees and assisting in development(in 14 reviews)

• No Learning- After 6 months your learning curve falls and get ready to do the same stuff for the rest of your life(in 7 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

New management in Chicago is top notch!

Client Development Associate (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people in the office are excited to come to work. We are having a record year in 2014, and us younger team members feel we have great leaders and mentors.

ConsIf you aren't going into the sales path it might be difficult to move up quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider increasing compensation for teams that over perform.

A Rudderless Ship

Sales (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGood benefits, Brand Recognition, and many good people

ConsManagement is out of touch with their people, especially in the Sales arena. Processes such as Salesforce, have been implemented so poorly that using them actually make the sales, account management, order fulfillment, and billing effort more difficult and far less efficient. The company is also very poor at developing career paths for their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a better effort in recognizing that many of your long-standing employees actually ARE valuable, possess needed experience, clearly demonstrate loyalty, and really do add to the long term success of the company.

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!