SAF-HOLLAND

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dick Muzzy Jr.

Great company-Values

Office Professional (Current Employee)
    Muskegon, MI

ProsRecent public company but maintaining values of it's former 100 year plus family ownership. Values employees and provides a good work/home balance.

ConsWith recent merger company is much larger so must get used to accomplishinging goals/project with a much larger group. For the most part everyone is very cooperative.

I have worked at better places, and I have also worked at worse.

Assembler (Current Employee)
    Muskegon, MI

ProsThe best reason to work there is the benefit package. The health insurance is top notch and the company does match 401K contributions.

ConsThe management is clueless about running a diverse organization. There are no minorities or women in executive positions (very few in management at all), and the company is more reactive than proactive.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should take more of a hands on role with the individual plants in order to know what really takes place on a regular basis.

CAD Designer

Designer (Current Employee)
    Holland, MI

ProsGreat work environment, friendly co-workers, excellent management, great opportunities for advancement and great benefits.

ConsWaking up early in the morning

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

How to do more now with less

Vice President- Business Development (Current Employee)
    Madurai (India)

ProsHas the right partner at right time

ConsNeeds to understand partner and customer better

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on Product development and funding

It was a great growing experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay was very good. Within my own department I was treated with respect for my ability and knowledge to do any work I was given. Their benefits were very good.

ConsThere was lots of politics in the day to day workings of a job. They work their employees too hard and keep putting more and more on people. There were "favorites" who were allowed to continue to stay at the company even if they did not do much if any work. Makes it much harder to work there for all the other good employees. Upper management would not necessarily deal with "very problem" employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to deal with problem people and get rid of them if need be. They need to understand the jobs each employee is doing and be sure who they let go and who they keep.

Worked for SAF-HOLLAND? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAF-HOLLAND reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAF-HOLLAND CEO Dick Muzzy Jr. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by SAF-HOLLAND employees.