SAI Systems International

Add Photos

Dr. Ramesh Wadhwani

Still Recovering from this Horrible Mistake in my Career

Project Manager (Former Employee) Shelton, CT

ProsThere are no pros. They mislead you during the interview just like the Nazis pretended gas chambers were bath rooms. I've never been so uncomfortable. If it wasn't for the lack of heat and wearing winter coats in the old building, it was the weird massages from the CEO and his wife watching you every time you got up.

ConsEach day was pointless. There was no real client base and any work I did seemed unethical. I felt the need to "save" the client I had. It was certainly not an even distribution of power and I was fired for "lack of work". Basically, they lure you into a full time job with a big price tag, knowing it's a temporary stint if you're American. The offshore Indian folk work like slaves.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are never any clear objectives so there is no need to reward employees to make them successful.

Worst work atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros to mention for this company but as this section is mandatory I am trying to fill it with words

ConsPoor management,abusive managers,extreme micromanaging,bad work culture, stessful atmosphere , absolutely not recommended for employment here,shady company ethics

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be nice to people and they will be nice to you

Micromanagers-

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe cultural diversity was a great experience. The concept was good in theory but . . . Alot of the folks there want to do a great job.

ConsThe owners micromanage. Can't breath there without someone reporting someone or something. The US folks are not treated the same as the offshore folks. Mis- management of resources contributes to the issues there. Benefits are not good. In addition everyone is treated as though they were in high school. While everyone can work from home no one is allowed to as the upper management does not trust them to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe work-life balance is non existent. Hard workers want to be rewarded there are no bonus' no raises, only criticism and fault finding. Never complimented on a job well done.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Typical Indian company with no values or ethics

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsBossism, and absolutely autocratic and no work life balance.

ConsVery bad work culture and harass employee, and you will never know when you get fired. The employer is another Shylock as in one of Shakespeare's play.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are very adamant for any piece of advise

Work in SAI systems international

Former Employee (Former Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsIt is not at all a good place to work. The employees are very much restricted and no freedom of speech. you will be fired if you keep the facts before them.

ConsYou never know when you will be fired from your job. It could be any time if the VP or Director feels that you are no longer needed, simply will tell you in the last minute. The company does not have any client base and yet project they have a lot of clients and lure the potential candidates to accept job offers and after few months will fire you without any mercy.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery inhumane and typical Indian company with no values.

Worked for SAI Systems International? Contribute to the Community!