SAIC

SAIC Reviews in Fairfax, VA

Updated Mar 5, 2014

SAIC Chief Executive Officer Anthony Moraco

Anthony Moraco

Pros
  • Work life balance good / Not Micro Managed unless your not meeting deadlines (in 47 reviews)

• Like I said above the company does have a good reputation along with good benefits (in 60 reviews)

Cons
  • Very little loyalty from senior management to long-term, mid-level employees (in 33 reviews)

• Upper management doesn't know (or is not saying) what they see for the future for SAIC (in 32 reviews)

More Highlights
3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great experience. Would recommend it to anyone looking for advancement and a challenge

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsGreat culture that challenges the mind and provides a great environment for any individual looking to advance in their career.

ConsTraffic getting to and from work always a challenge but it is the Washington DC area so I really can't complain since there is always traffic.

My experience with SAIC was in an HR role. I resigned solely because of how dishonest the entire department was.

INOVA Kellar Center Day School (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsI sincerely have nothing positive to say regarding SAIC as a whole or even just our Business Unit. I am an honest individual and with my role employees trusted those in HR. I couldn't stand how dishonestly the entire department handled so many important issues or "swept them under the rug".

ConsThere were no values or morals throughout the company.

Advice to Senior Management"Treat others the way you want to be treated"...the Golden Rule

Not a bad company to work for

Information Analyst (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsThere is great team spirit with this company because as the company grows, so too does the spirit and morale of the company's employees. Communications between upper management and employees have improved greatly since IPO. Great employee referral program. Great company to get your feet wet in and gain as much professional experience as possible.

ConsAverage pay, lackluster middle managers, lack of taking corrective action when needed, below average vacation/holiday time compared to other companies. Few people seem to last more than four years here.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training of middle managers. In order for a project to succeed, adequate training and a supportive environment should be required.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!