SAIC

SAIC Reviews in Oklahoma City, OK

SAIC Chief Executive Officer Anthony Moraco

Anthony Moraco

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Diverse career options and plenty of challenges

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SAIC

ProsStrong Technical Focus and solid profit numbers.

ConsNot a lot of support after contracts run out.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo for more commercial customers.

Menial toil and general drudgery.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SAIC

ProsThe hours were fine and the benefits were decent enough. Management was generally quite understanding about time off. Most of my fellow plebes were pleasant comrades.

ConsThe work was dull, dull, dull. Pressing management to be assigned to more difficult tasks/interesting work was met with a resounding "no" -- which was interesting. How often does an employee ask to do more work, at the same pay, and be denied?

Advice to Senior ManagementYour egos are larger than your offices; how on earth do you manage to fit through the door without bruising it?

Good company, but not for ambitious personalities

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at SAIC

ProsProfessional growth is encouraged. Can take specialized class tracks which can assist you in obtaining certifications (MCSE, for example). Benefit cost is very reasonable. Raises are decent, and company matches in 401K at 50%, up to 6%. Do not have to put it in their stocks too, which is nice. Occasionally will get bonus.

ConsWell, let's see...it is easy to get stuck in a rut, career-wise, and there is absolutely NO favoritism obtained from applying for open positions. Hard to move up. Can be given more responsibilities in current position, but not a company for the ambitious. Management listens, and I have good relationships with them, but still wonder if they are putting on a "face" for me. Not treated like a number as much as at other contractors at which I have worked, but not exactly getting on the fast track either. I think senior management is stagnant and needs to be replaced. HR doesn't listen either. I question some of the acquisitions lately -- do they really complement our core competencies?

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire, before the couches in your office are replaced with caskets.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings in Oklahoma City, OK — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.