SAM, Inc.

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good place

ProsGood PTO and nice people to work with. not a lot of work from home flexibility. I really liked working here and would recommend it. good work/life balance.

Consmicro managed at times. training was minimal. commute long. the interview process took a long time. upper management is very political at times.

Very good.

Junior Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsProvide answers to any questions that I had and would provide input on my performance.

ConsThe company is located in Maryland while I reside in Georgia.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing at this time.

"General Office Intern"

General Office Intern (Current Employee) College Park, MD

ProsThere was a big herd of interns hired throughout the month I was hired. At first we didn't do a lot of work, but eventually they began to separate us into groups. Only a few of the interns were taught anything useful, and they ended up being overworked and doing jobs actual full-time employees should have been handling. Most of the interns were terminated once their usefulness was up -- a lot of us were hired so the company could get a tax break.

ConsManagement is absolutely terrible. In the College Park office there were only a few full-time employees, but most of them were either completely uninterested in the interns or treated us like slaves. There was a lot of confusion regarding who each intern reported to and a lot of the interns got away with doing no work at all.

Worked for SAM, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!