SAP Business Objects

3.4

SAP Business Objects CEO and Director John G. Schwarz
John G. Schwarz

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

SAP Business Objects - A great place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at SAP Business Objects

Pros

The software is very comprehensive and in demand. Our product group is highly innovative and creative. This makes selling the software much easier and it is easier to win against our competitors. With the purchase of Business Objects by SAP we have created a great synergy between Enterprise Applications and Enterprise Business Intelligence.

Our management team is very respectful of our time and circumstances individually. They are also very concerned with our talent development and the importance of good communication. My direct manager is not afraid to get his hands dirty to help out the team and he is very skilled with aspects of our product suite. Great talented folks must be drawn to great organizations because our team of professionals are all very skilled and good at what they do. We are able to draw on each others strengths.

Cons

I'm not really aware of anything.

I don't have any.

Used to be a wonderful company to work for, but a lot of uncertainty now with SAP acquisition.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SAP Business Objects

Pros

Great corporate culture, good benefits, competitive salary. Some of the smartest people I have worked with in my career have been at Business Objects. It is great to be working for the industry leader in business intelligence. Great knowledge-sharing environment. Company is supportive of volunteerism and work-life balance.

Cons

SAP acquisition has created a lot of uncertainty. Business Objects used to have a great small company culture but is now part of the large, bureaucratic SAP. Many great people are leaving the company to pursue other opportunities. Layoffs as part of acquisition have created some bitterness and uncertainty among the remaining employees.

Don't ruin the wonderful culture of this company!

SAP Business Objects Photos

Business Objects HQ (Photo thanks to Wikipedia Commons user Blone, Some Rights Reserved)

+ Add Photo