SBI Technologies

www.sbitech.com

SBI Technologies Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

A company that is currently dying a long and restless death

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis was once a very profitable company that had close to 200 employees, now it has very few fulltime employees and only around half are billable

ConsThis company is barely hanging on and has not brought in any new work in quite some time. The company is being kept alive by outside capital infusions.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose it while you can recoup some of your losses

Poorly Managed Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsI can't think of any.

ConsThis company has a revolving door for indirect employees. The CEO lives in a remote location "pops in" for meetings with customers but she rarely interacts with employees. The current financial problems continue to influence strategic hires and corporate direction. Pay raises and career advancement/growth is stagnant.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider liquidating the company assets and merge with a company that understands contracting with the federal government.

Worked for SBI Technologies? Contribute to the Community!