SBS Creatix Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014
Updated August 21, 2014

4.6

CEO

Integrity and Honesty, no gimmicks.

Current Employee - IT Software Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - IT Software Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Really look for a good fit, not just the highest pay or fastest payout.

They were very open with me as to how much I got out of the bill rate I was submitted as, they were taking a very thin slice off the top.

It feels like working for a smaller, family run and oriented firm, I am on a first name basis with a lot of their staff and have been out to lunch or happy hour with them on multiple occasions. They follow up with you and try to make sure everyone is happy not just the client.

The biggest Pro, they are honest, and when they tell you they will do something for you they mean it.

Cons

I am a .net developer, most of their clients are java or were not the perfect fit for me. I cant really say this is a con on their part and more of a con in our area that it has more java opportunities than .Net.

Keep doing what your doing, Those of us who work for you are more than pleased.

Honest and has your best interest - Excellent

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SBS Creatix as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

I am very impressed with SBS Creatix. The recruiters are very professional and not sales types. The Account Manager (who I happened to find out was also senior management) gave a detailed preparation, met me for each interview, and knew his client inside and out.

After hiring on the office is extremely responsive. Again, very professional.

Cons

I don't really have a con

Keep your honest and direct approach. The long term office staff says a lot about a company.

Resources you need.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Solon, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

I have been working at SBS Creatix

Pros

The ability to work independently, no corporate red tape on getting the resources you need to be successful. No micro management. No nepotism.

Cons

Being that the company is in it's infancy, budgets have not been set. But this is also a Pro because we have the ability to structure where dollars will be spent.

Keep doing what you are doing, allow the people you put in place to do what they were hired for. Do not ever try to micro manage, and always remember how you got to where you are.

Worked for SBS Creatix? Contribute to the Community!