SBS Creatix

Be The First To
Add Photos

Honest and has your best interest - Excellent

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsI am very impressed with SBS Creatix. The recruiters are very professional and not sales types. The Account Manager (who I happened to find out was also senior management) gave a detailed preparation, met me for each interview, and knew his client inside and out.

After hiring on the office is extremely responsive. Again, very professional.

ConsI don't really have a con

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your honest and direct approach. The long term office staff says a lot about a company.

Resources you need.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Solon, OH

ProsThe ability to work independently, no corporate red tape on getting the resources you need to be successful. No micro management. No nepotism.

ConsBeing that the company is in it's infancy, budgets have not been set. But this is also a Pro because we have the ability to structure where dollars will be spent.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, allow the people you put in place to do what they were hired for. Do not ever try to micro manage, and always remember how you got to where you are.

Worked for SBS Creatix? Contribute to the Community!