SC Kiosks

2.8

CEO

Great company

I worked at SC Kiosks

Pros

Good pay and flexible hours. The management is structured in a way that gives each store the freedom to operate with more freedom. Regional managers provide oversight and guidance but the key to success is individual employee's motivation. This makes for a lot of potential if you are self-motivated.

Cons

Small kiosks mean only a few employees. This can make for difficulty in scheduling conflicts. It also means you will spend hours working with one other person so if you two don't get along it can make for a really long work day.

Get better products. My biggest problem in working there was that I lost a bunch of sales because we did not offer the latest phones and gadgets. We had great deals but buyers wanted the bells and whistles that we did not carry. I hope that has changed since I left the company.

Revolving door, poor managerial oversight, single person per shift, low commission, no autonomy

I worked at SC Kiosks

Pros

Commission pay, no supervisor breathing down your neck, minimal job responsibilities, fostered team communication through conference calls, text blast, and monthly meetings, paid mileage for trips

Cons

Hard to find good help, very little corporate support, closed locations and laid off employees, rarely saw DM in person, inadequate training program, very odd work environment inside Sam's Club but not part of Sam's club team, expectation that reps would tackle Sam's club shoppers and accompany them throughout store to sell them a phone, not allowed to offer any discounts.

Overall I am not satisfied with the management of the company.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at SC Kiosks

Pros

Commision you can make money if you are in the right location.

Cons

Mangement is not suppotive in sales

Learn to accept negative and positive feedback from employess