SC Kiosks

SC Kiosks Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SC Kiosks

ProsGood pay and flexible hours. The management is structured in a way that gives each store the freedom to operate with more freedom. Regional managers provide oversight and guidance but the key to success is individual employee's motivation. This makes for a lot of potential if you are self-motivated.

ConsSmall kiosks mean only a few employees. This can make for difficulty in scheduling conflicts. It also means you will spend hours working with one other person so if you two don't get along it can make for a really long work day.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better products. My biggest problem in working there was that I lost a bunch of sales because we did not offer the latest phones and gadgets. We had great deals but buyers wanted the bells and whistles that we did not carry. I hope that has changed since I left the company.

Overall I am not satisfied with the management of the company.

Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at SC Kiosks

ProsCommision you can make money if you are in the right location.

ConsMangement is not suppotive in sales

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to accept negative and positive feedback from employess

Worked for SC Kiosks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SC Kiosks reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by SC Kiosks employees.