SCM Data

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Great company to work for!!!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsAmazing marketing team. Everyone is helpful.

Consso far no cons!!! this company takes good care of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep promoting SCM. I hope it will become one of the best company in the US.

SCM Data (Fremont)

ProsA lot of people got placed via SCM. They have 3 different locations. If you have an issue they will seat and listen to you and solve it. They are pretty fair with the post employment. Better than some other companies such as Beta soft Systems (which now are changing their name to something like 360 technologies or systems). Don't ever go with Beta soft Systems. SCM have a good managers. Very friendly staff.

ConsWhen it comes to setting up interview for you with clients, they are not efficient, they wait till last minutes to manage that, and from that some problems get created. Also, most of their marketers are good but still have some of them that doesn't know how to work correctly (lack of communication). Other than that, nothing specific.

Awesome company!

Information Security Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsSCMDATA a free IT training and staffing company now located on 39510 Paseo Padre Pkwy in Fremont, previously located on Fremont Blvd is a very well-known consulting company to being a successful software career in QA/BA. Before I entered the office of SCMDATA I had heard of many good opinions about the training and marketing provided by the company. With a great hope and ambition to succeed I signed a contract with them. I will never regret this decision. For one, I got a job within 2 months in a career that I was always interested in, that is Information Security. Moreover they provided free accommodation and travelling allowance whenever I had to go out of station for a face to face interview. They also provide assistance in building an attractive resume and facing challenging interviews. They have a great working and learning environment which fosters a sense of dedication to achieve. I have to mention my marketing manager Dinesh Puri and Ketan in this regards who have been a great support been all along. One more important benefit to be gained by joining SCMDATA is free H1B Visa and Green card sponsorship. Last but not the least they are very punctual and accurate in processing payrolls on time! Overall I will give a 10/10 for SCMDATA. Join, learn and achieve!

ConsI did not go through at problems .

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsWork Culture, Pay processing, Benefits and grievance handling.

ConsFocused on only few technologies and skills like Business Analysts, Project management, Quality Assurance, Sales Force.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider diversifying into other technologies too, like, JAVA, .Net, ERPs etc.

Great Company

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsReally great company to work for. I have been working with them from last 1 year. They are amazing.

ConsThey deliver what they have promised for great salary ,great benefits , free accommodation...They have proactive team which supports a lot on job.....I must say They are really amazing...

Advice to Senior ManagementWe can see SCM data is growing its all because of the hard work.

Horrible company,total scam

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Herndon, VA

Prosnone at all, ALL CONS

Conseverything about SCM,MMC . Scamming us on OPT

Advice to Senior Managementshut down

Great Company

QA Tester (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThey were really helpful in getting me a job

ConsI didnt come across any issues

Not so great to work at SCM data

ProsThey provide great training for you. 2 weeks of initial training

ConsThey are not very nice to work with. Not straight forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more straight forward

Scm Data Inc Job Reviews

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsIt is a great consulting company where the market value of employee increases here....Very friendly and good management...I would recommend to anyone who are looking out for new scope..new and bright career..

Consnothing to mention ...it is good place

Good

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

ProsGood Company to start with.

ConsVery straight forward upper management

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing as of now

Worked for SCM Data? Contribute to the Community!