SCi Sales Group Reviews

Updated August 21, 2014

3.4

Brendan O'Flaherty

Fast Paced, Varied and Driven

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time

Pros

The above words are perfect for describing the culture at SCI. An organic culture, no day is the same due to new ideas, an innovative approach and a winning mentality. Staff and management alike are pulling in the same direction and it is refreshing to see a team pull together in the way SCI do.

The focus is on the development of the staff and new arrivals are due to an expanding client base. SCI are now made up of people who are willing to go along on the journey,
    dig deep, listen, work-hard and win.

Nothing is accomplished without hard work and this is the mantra that flows throughout the offices.

Cons

A number of staff who have left were not willing to adhere to the values despite being likeable people! It's a shame when people don't want to work hard or learn

Driven environment that gives me the right balance of autonomy and support I am looking for

Current Employee - Inside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside Sales

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time

Pros

The work is varied which means that it stays away from the mundane. I work with a great set of people and my colleagues on the sales floor are very supportive and the senior management team have a great drive to be successful which you can feel throughout the company. I definitely feel like I contribute.

Cons

It's just a little far to travel, however the travel is worthwhile

Driven culture and environment that gives me the autonomy and support that I look for

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group for less than a year

Pros

Variety in my work keeps away from the mundane, which is always a positive. The team around me is fun and very supportive. The Senior Management have a clear driver for the company to be successful and this filters throughout the company and I feel like I contribute.

Cons

It's a little far to travel for me however the work I do is worth it.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cold hearted company limiting their staff

Current Employee - Sales Executive  in  Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people work here. Don't have to work that hard. Support is given.

Cons

CEO is a dragon to work for. Company pushes out the best and worst sales staff so they don't pay out their unrealistic commission structure, which is a mess. Sales professionals are under valued. There are scripts for EVERYTHING. I would recommend this as a time-filler for your CV and use it to seek better opportunities. Very horrible CEO

When you have staff that are exceptional, keep them. Offer more career growth opportunities.

Owning Shares makes you feel part of a great team!!!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working environment. Really makes you feel part of the family. There is support throughout the business both from my peers and my managers. I love the variety of working on different campaigns for different Clients. 25% of the organisation is owned by the employees, so I have been granted shares which makes me feel part of a successful team which is going places!

Early finishes on a Friday when you hit target makes the weekend just that bit longer! Extra cash and extra time... That's motivation enough for me!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Keep the incentives coming! If I'm 150% to target, can I leave at 3.00pm on a Friday???

The hard work is worth it in the end!!!

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to work with a variety of clients in on-going sales campaigns including a number of leading brands and innovative start ups. Like any role, you're always looking to push yourself and feel confident we have the right structure in place to support the agents. There's the sales accreditation course to help train the agents and a leadership programme to get you to the next place in your journey. It's often said that people make up any work place and there's a number of great personalities to mix with here.

Cons

We pride ourselves in the quality of sales people and support staff here. We know we have to work hard and deliver results to keep ourselves ahead of the competition.

A great place for promotion

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Several examples of junior members of staff being promoted to department head. Lively and energetic place. Greart buzz.

Cons

Staff canteen needs redecorating and more days out socialising

SCi Sales Group , just an amazing place professional and friendly place to work which makes you want come in each day !!

Current Employee - Senior Inside Sales Executive/Senior Mentor  in  Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Inside Sales Executive/Senior Mentor in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Team work, strong management and structured sales training for all levels of staff

Cons

Like all companies, SCi are learning each day, but we are totally unique and out on our own!

Keep the communication to staff going at all times , other than that, ONWARDS AND UPWARDS to the next chapter!!

Varied interesting work breaking the mundane. Surrounding teams - a joy to work with.

I have been working at SCi Sales Group

Pros

A liquorice all- sort of good people with good skills. Great to see targets being met and celebrated. One of a very few small companies who offer company shares.

Cons

Not enough social team events - paint balling, team boot camp days, glamping weekends would not go amiss.

Continue with the game plan - can see a growth in the right direction with the right team.

This company is going places!

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SCi Sales Group full-time

Pros

Fast paced and creative work environment
    A great place to develop as a sales agent.
    The exposure to so many different industries and sectors ensures variety and new skills are learnt.
    Management are very approachable and supportive whilst being great believers in personal development and internal promotions.

Cons

Stretching targets really push to get the best out of the Sales Agents

Keep it up guys! We are going to achieve our goal!

Worked for SCi Sales Group? Contribute to the Community!