SDI International Reviews

CT Accounting Analysis

Former Employee - Accounting  in  Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Accounting in Stamford, CT

I worked at SDI International as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

I was placed with an organization where I was able to develop my accounting skills in a different field. (from non profit to manufacturing). I not owning did I took my soft skill but I took my hard skills into this new field and learned more skills and software.

Cons

The competivitness and office culture was not what I expected. It took me a few weeks to adapt to the culture but I had the opportunity and met some nice people within the new environment that help me and clue me in some of their ways.

It would have been nice if the company would have hire the temporary staff if they are there for more than 6 mos. I was there 4 yrs. while they went and hire from out of the company, though I and other temps were doing most of the activities these new hires came to do.

A very good company to work for

Former Employee - Accounting Clerk  in  Carol Stream, IL
    Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Carol Stream, IL

I worked at SDI International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good salaries and training for this company

Cons

No cons to add for this company

A Great Recruiting Company, with a very engaging and conducive work culture

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at SDI International as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The recruiters are very skilled, and prompt. They keep the communication open and keep engaging. They ensure the follow-up with you at every step of the way through the successful placement. I not even once had to contact them with any issue or trouble. Very timely in payments. No surprises at all.

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary to point out.

Good consultants are hard to find and to retain. After a consulting engagement is over, always try and make sure to reengage the consultant with any possible quick opportunity. They become your ambassadors.

Worked for SDI International? Contribute to the Community!