SDSE

Be The First To
Add Photos

Orlando Bullock

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Unhappy employees, poor benefits, no employee training...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Morgantown, WV

ProsI have a job... I guess I should be happy that's the case. But, I've had the same job since 2008, under 2 other contract holders.

ConsHealthcare costs increased over 260% - their answer was to look elsewhere. I'd love to know if the corporate office received the same benefits as the govt. contract employees. Luckily, I have benfits through my wife's employer. The costs have never been offered or published, you had to ask HR for the information. As an example, under our previous contract holder, bi-weekly family healthcare was $187/pay for a relatively good plan. Now, for a plan with an exorbitant deductible is nearly $500/pay.

No 401k matching,

Prior to contract switch, the company asked for employee training requests. However, none was built into the contract = no employee training.

We were able to help satisfy work/life commitments by flexing our schedules under all the previous contract holders - no longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementOf course you are the lowest bid, your benefits to employees are pathetic. Viewed as all very "snake in the grass."

Worked for SDSE? Contribute to the Community!