SEA Corp

www.seacorp.com

SEA Corp Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company for engineers!

Web Developer (Current Employee) Middletown, RI

Pros- Fun people, with an avid interest in golf and parties
    - Awesome benefits, including 401K match up to 8% and a 500/1000-deductible health plan
    - Well-managed

Cons- Work limited to government sector
    - Reluctance to expand beyond manufacturing/engineering
    - Little support for full-time on-site contractors

Advice to Senior ManagementTask Managers may want to take a bit more interest in their remote employees to help facilitate communications. Also need to try harder to expand beyond the government sector to better weather crises like the shutdown.

Systems Engineering Associates Corporation...ins and outs.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Newport, RI

ProsWorking at Systems Engineering Associates Corporation can be great depending on the job title you hold. They have an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision. The environment at the main office is inviting and promotes productivity, and the company holds numerous parties and events throughout the year that the employees can partake in.

ConsAs for downsides, I would say that communication with management (at least in my case) was a huge downfall. I feel that the majority of my problems could have simply been resolved if management would have listened to my concerns early on instead of just ignoring them.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees!!! If they have genuine issues or concerns about their job, other employees, or work environment please don’t turn a blind eye to that because that will only make things worse for everyone in the end. Good communications are essential in keeping any business afloat.

Worked for SEA Corp? Contribute to the Community!