www.seabhs.org
Profile Unclaimed

SEABHS Reviews

Jim Rubio

Great job for career experience

Former Employee - Case Manager/BHT
    Former Employee - Case Manager/BHT

I worked at SEABHS full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. The supervisor established a positive culture and environment to work in. The co-workers were friendly and always willing to help out when needed. The Paid time off benefits were great and never had issues with taking off work.

Cons

Poor management of company. Policies and procedures are constantly changing causing the case managers to feel confused and unsure about how to complete their jobs.

Improve new employee orientation. Own the decisions you make and stop blaming others (Cenpatico and the employees) for how the company is performing.

Fraud Sierra Vista office

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at SEABHS full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Of course the clients, ones who truly needed the help did not get it. good luck getting any type of raise.

Cons

They had a secret list for the drug program (intake personal). Not all were seen within 24 hrs per contract. names were put on a calender, some weren't seen for one to two weeks or more Then the day they came in was put into the system as if they walked off the street.

Stop looking the other way. You all knew what was happening, but you thought the intake personal certain ones were your pets. When I confronted the person , said I believed it was fraud I was out the door when they started cut backs.

SEABHS serves communities with excellent mental health care.

Former Employee - Case Manager in Benson, AZ
    Former Employee - Case Manager in Benson, AZ

I worked at SEABHS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The services provided by SEABHS are so needed and hopefully can go on doing this.

Cons

When I started, the orientation was poor, but has now been improving.

Keep up the good work, and keep taking the needed time with new staff orientation.

Former Employee - Clinical Supervisor in Sierra Vista, AZ
    Former Employee - Clinical Supervisor in Sierra Vista, AZ

I worked at SEABHS

Pros

In most of the communities it is one of the only places for people in the behavioral health field to work.

Cons

Human Resources dept. are not helpful and it takes persistance to get hired because the hiring process is a mess. I often heard of people saying they had turned in an application and never heard back. This at the same time that supervisors and employees are desperate to fill positions and not getting the applications that people say they have turned in. SO if you apply keep calling and call the office where you want to work and ask to speak to the supervisor or give them a copy of your application so they can follow up with HR and find out where it is!

Also, as with most behavioral health jobs, there is masses of paperwork!

Spend more time cultivating staff and giving positive reinforcement for the work being done with clients and not just on productivity.

Harmful to self and career.........

I worked at SEABHS

Pros

great co-workers, great client services, .............line staff wonderful as are direct supervisors...........array of programs

Cons

no recognition, huge demands, mixed communication from upper mgmt., poor leadership styles, no acknowledgement verbal or monetarily..........

Start promoting those who deserve it, stop giving yourself pay raises and remember why this agency started. It may be much much tooooo late.

Look for another place to work

Current Employee - Case Manager
    Current Employee - Case Manager

I have been working at SEABHS

Pros

Great job, great coworkers and immediate supervisor is one of the best people I've ever worked with. A job that is very needed in the ciommunity and feel very appreciated by my coworkers.

Cons

No appreciation by senior management -- all talk but NO follow through. No pay raises for 10 years, no true cost of living increases for 5 years, but the workload increases. Pay raises come to senior management in form of "change in job title". Promotions come primarily to staff who work at Benson or Nogales offices, so work inone of these offices if you expect job growth.

We no longer belive anything you say, or trust you at all. Stop thinking you can "get it by" all of us. We knnow who to trust and it is not you.