SEABHS

Updated Apr 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jim Rubio

Great job for career experience

Case Manager/BHT (Former Employee)

I worked at SEABHS full-time

ProsGreat people to work with. The supervisor established a positive culture and environment to work in. The co-workers were friendly and always willing to help out when needed. The Paid time off benefits were great and never had issues with taking off work.

ConsPoor management of company. Policies and procedures are constantly changing causing the case managers to feel confused and unsure about how to complete their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove new employee orientation. Own the decisions you make and stop blaming others (Cenpatico and the employees) for how the company is performing.

SEABHS serves communities with excellent mental health care.

Case Manager (Former Employee)
Benson, AZ

I worked at SEABHS full-time for more than a year

ProsThe services provided by SEABHS are so needed and hopefully can go on doing this.

ConsWhen I started, the orientation was poor, but has now been improving.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, and keep taking the needed time with new staff orientation.

SEABHS

Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee)
Sierra Vista, AZ

I worked at SEABHS

ProsIn most of the communities it is one of the only places for people in the behavioral health field to work.

ConsHuman Resources dept. are not helpful and it takes persistance to get hired because the hiring process is a mess. I often heard of people saying they had turned in an application and never heard back. This at the same time that supervisors and employees are desperate to fill positions and not getting the applications that people say they have turned in. SO if you apply keep calling and call the office where you want to work and ask to speak to the supervisor or give them a copy of your application so they can follow up with HR and find out where it is!

Also, as with most behavioral health jobs, there is masses of paperwork!

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time cultivating staff and giving positive reinforcement for the work being done with clients and not just on productivity.

Harmful to self and career.........

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SEABHS

Prosgreat co-workers, great client services, .............line staff wonderful as are direct supervisors...........array of programs

Consno recognition, huge demands, mixed communication from upper mgmt., poor leadership styles, no acknowledgement verbal or monetarily..........

Advice to Senior ManagementStart promoting those who deserve it, stop giving yourself pay raises and remember why this agency started. It may be much much tooooo late.

Look for another place to work

CASE MANAGER (Current Employee)

I have been working at SEABHS

ProsGreat job, great coworkers and immediate supervisor is one of the best people I've ever worked with. A job that is very needed in the ciommunity and feel very appreciated by my coworkers.

ConsNo appreciation by senior management -- all talk but NO follow through. No pay raises for 10 years, no true cost of living increases for 5 years, but the workload increases. Pay raises come to senior management in form of "change in job title". Promotions come primarily to staff who work at Benson or Nogales offices, so work inone of these offices if you expect job growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe no longer belive anything you say, or trust you at all. Stop thinking you can "get it by" all of us. We knnow who to trust and it is not you.

Worked for SEABHS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEABHS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SEABHS CEO Jim Rubio. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by SEABHS employees.