SEKO Worldwide

Updated Nov 17, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bill Wascher

Learned a lot in the time I was there

Hayward, CA

I have been working at SEKO Worldwide full-time

ProsSEKO Corporate is on the constant lookout for technological advances and ways to improve its technology systems

ConsSEKO is a franchise where some stations are very poorly managed by ill-fated or tactless owners/managers/directors.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk for more surveys from operations people in different stations. Often times, great ideas do not flow up the proper channels to the correct person in order to effect positive change.

Chaotic, unfair, stressful, disrespectful, and disappointing.

Kent, WA

I have been working at SEKO Worldwide

ProsSome employees bring treats on occassion.

ConsInsurance premiums...$53 per paycheck (bi-weekly) for single employees up to $460 per packcheck for families. Lousy coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnder new management. The new GM and Operations managers need to learn how to manage! If you have your back towards your employees or are in your office all day then you are not managing your staff. Understand what your employees do so you know how to assist them. Give feedback and praise when an employee does a good job. Compensate FAIRLY from one department to another and from male to female...promotions go to MEN only. Employees are very dissatisfied. Most importantly, lay-off those that are incapable of doing the job. Hire competent professionals and cross-train the ones you keep.

Very Good

Director Strategic Clients (Former Employee)

I worked at SEKO Worldwide

ProsGood corporatate leadership and culture
Extensive national and international coverage through agent network
Good marketing department
Customized service with global coverage
Professional organization

ConsNational agent network was sometimes disfunctional when it came to national accounts because some agents made more money than others and some did not want to handle the business. There should have been a more equitable profit sharing program of making sure all agents involved in handling national account business made a fair share.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

Worked for SEKO Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SEKO Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SEKO Worldwide CEO Bill Wascher. All reviews posted anonymously by SEKO Worldwide employees.