SEN Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

SEN Group CEO Hamid Akhavan

Hamid Akhavan

My experience with Unify was outstanding. A great technology with great people.

Vice President Portfolio (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsLegacy embedded culture and great technology.

ConsTrying to gain US based marketshare is difficult.

Software Developer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEnvironment, work-life balance,trainings,working with big customers, nice product development life cycle

Conssalary, not promotion,fire people, change projects, cancel projects

Could Use Some Work in the Business Forecast Arena

Professional Services Consultant (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsExcellent people, great pay, professional atmosphere, and overall fun place to work.

ConsThe guillotine does fall swiftly at times without much notice. Restructuring layoffs occur a little too frequently unless you become assertive, and make yourself valuable directly out of training, spanning departments, and gathering experience. Much of the business is based on Sales performance. Weak client base = departmental budget cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaking into account this is a global company, and layoffs will happen as financial assessments are made, work off solid forecasts before making hiring decisions to salvage reputation. Mass layoffs undermine corporate integrity in the public, and stakeholder's eyes.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work for remotely

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

Prosfiscally smart, great benefits, decent leadership

Conslandscape of the industry has changed dramatically. telecommunications is declining.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Good Job for 6 Months

Business Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

Pros-Great pay and extensive training program so you have time to get on your feet in a new company.
    -Fun, smart people to work with; my team was all real good professional guys, funny in the office but real pros in the field too. Lots of opportunity to ride along with seasoned professionals during training period.
    -Able to get the job done in a matter that most suited myself while still receiving great encouragement and support from my direct management.
    -Good benefits and a 401k match
    -Corporate discounts for random things (pet insurance, cell phone, flowers.)

Cons-Internal processes bog the company down to where your day feels like you go from meeting to conference call to web session to lunch and back into a meeting, all internal I remind you, before you get to really begin your day.
    -Turnover

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in young talent before your company gets stale in a highly dynamic and changing industry

Average experiance

Sales (Former Employee)

Prosflexible working was a bonus

ConsLack of training, no scope for promotion, culture and ethics in many employees still very old.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees

Graduate Trainee: Great company with great people

ProsAs a trainee i had no idea how does a office life is ... but after joining Unify (SEN) it has been a very interesting phase. A lot to learn from different projects and guidance here from your seniors is amazing

ConsNot much to say, but here i am getting a lot to learn with very humble and expert managers.

had great potential - but too late!

Senior Product Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefit package good people

ConsNo direction - small group makes all the decisions. This same group has been making decisions over many years without any success in market.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange top 2 levels of management

Worked for SEN Group? Contribute to the Community!