SESB

SESB Reviews

3.4

CEO

I have earned what I have deserved with SESB 4 34 yrs

Former Employee - All Rounder in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)
    Former Employee - All Rounder in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

I worked at SESB full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Has work as a all rounder in the 4 34 yrs from Billings , Accounts ,technicals,meters tempering , taskforce, and meter reading, I find my work most sastifying is working in the technical sections in Consumer Service where team work with staffs fufilled one days works sepecially with Bosses with high expectations from my achivement therfore pushes me to work and do my very BEST .SESESB

Cons

No teamwork with staffs who gives lots of excuses and picking children from school , too long coffee breaks, and MIA(missing in action), uncalled attendence from telephone to informed Mom or Dad is SICK or SEE DOCTOR. bad attitude.

NO COMMENTS

Stable company that provide gratuity even during tough times to keep up morale

I have been working at SESB

Pros

As long as you fit in into the corporate culture of Caring, Customer first, Business excellence & Integrity you will do just fine.

Cons

Company need one more culture: Corporate Entrepreneurship

Company's organizational infrastructure needs a major and modernised overhaul to bring it into the global market playing field

Challenging ever since privatization from Government body to a private company

I have been working at SESB

Pros

Personally contributing to the developing the state for all future generation to come, for without power supply there will not by any advancement to the region and population here.

Cons

Government intervention still strong despite being privatized.

Need to develop very capable leadership for all section of the organization.