SIGMAnet

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ahmed Al Khatib

8 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A growing company which has multiple offices in CA.

Account Payable Intern (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsMost of the staff members are quite friendly. No much office politics.

ConsNo benefits to entry level part-time employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company can be more efficient.

Top-heavy management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsExposure to a lot of different company environments

ConsLittle communication from upper management. Too many high-dollar managers at the expense of cost cutting by means of reducing support staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut one manager, and hire 2-3 staff to do the work for the same amount.

One word.......disfunctional

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsFree breakfast, snacks, sodas.
    Learn a lot very quickly.
    The team has a good sense of camaraderie, and there is no jealousy at all.

ConsYou learn a lot very quickly, but it's not because of good training, it's by fire.
    Staffing issues throughout.
    The needs of the team fall on deaf ears.
    Lack of good communication between departments.
    Lack of direction, and leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your team, they know the needs of the daily operation, not view from above, and think that everything is a "number."
    Your mantra is attract, and retain the best talent, but how can you retain when the departments are worked to the bone, and are treated poorly?

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't you ever try to go there, you will waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsSorry, no pros, a waste of time and career, you can do better in other places

ConsNon sense of direction, a lot of drama

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a lot to improve...

A company designed to benefit only a few at the expense of the rest! You are forgotten as soon as your good work ends!

Engineering - Services (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsExposure to many technologies, vendors and customers. A lot can be learned quickly.

ConsNo reward; self-serving and inconsistent management. Highly divisive and political. Have to be "in" with the right crowd.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees help build the company. Help them with genuine recognition and meaningful benefits.

Good place for experience, not too sure for a full time job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsGreat People, free breakfast on Fridays in the Ontario location, lots of free lunch for the lunch and learns.

ConsNo room for growth, many employees talk about each other behind their backs, compensation is poor, training is pretty bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to really look at their employees and

Prohibitive Culture

Practice Director (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsThe large majority of the staff is enjoyable to work with
    The Practice Directors have talent
    Sales Focused
    Reasonable level of engineers

ConsThe CEO sets a negative culture by disrespecting staff and managers.
    Executive Management can not control the negative culture exuded from the top.
    Key managers are oversubscribed and can not spend enough time with staff to collaborate.
    Key Technical Staff are 'locked' in via questionable circumstances and are uncontrollable.

Chaos

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsThe people are great and there is not micro management culture. If you have a good idea you may just get the chance to pursue it.

ConsThere does not seem to be focused vision on where they are going. It is a very reactive environment that pulls back from strategic investment too soon to see results. The internal information systems are not integrated and it results in very poor communication between departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time with hands on development and direction with the employees. Invest in training for employees other than just the engineers.

Worked for SIGMAnet? Contribute to the Community!