SIGMAnet Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.5
Ahmed Al Khatib

1. Good for short term. Long term is questionable.

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company is always growing and there is constant work. They always make sure you get the training you want as long as it applies to your job position. Long term benefits are decent if you don't have a family.

Cons

Management often only cares about billable hours and only seems to favor VPs. Not much room to move up if you're not working at the main office. No 401k match or family benefits unless you're a VP. If you're not management, you feel like you're just a number. Takes forever to get your benefits and raises; sometimes months after they're due.

Advice to Management

Be more organized and on top of what matters to your employees. Improve office culture and bring everyone together more often.

STAY AWAY- You'll be miserable.....20+ better VAR's to work for in So. Cal.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A few solid engineers, solid NOC for managed services, some really nice people in lower level jobs. Bright blue building in Ontario is cool looking.

Cons

Terrible work culture. SIGMAnet doesn't treat people well. Sales is a revolving door here. If you're considering taking a job here please don't. You'll be miserable. 80% of sales team that was here 2 years ago have left. Fear based management style is what you'll find at SIGMAnet. It's comes down from the top, CEO, COO, VP's, Managers and so on. The negative energy in this place is overwhelming!! As long as you have the same people at the top, you'll have the same terrible culture!!

Advice to Management

It's really bad!!

Don't Believe Everything You Read

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at SIGMAnet (More than 5 years)

Pros

Breakfast on Fridays, large facility. Conveniently located in Southern California with several offices. I have many friends. The receptionist is nice and friendly. Like I said don't believe everything you read.

Cons

Unprofessional, untrustworthy and the positive reviews on this company is marketing propaganda. Management cannot be trusted, and the leading executive is not empowered to be a true leader.

Advice to Management

Focus on team success as opposed to personal success and stop the favoritism. The favoritism is impeding the growth of the entire organization. Stop the false commitments, walk the talk.

Terrible

I worked at SIGMAnet full-time

Pros

I can't really find any pros besides being able to say you have a job. The company likes to celebrate holidays like Fourth of July and Halloween and have fun office lunch parties.

Cons

Management is horrible. The company doesn't really believe in pay raises (even after you've been there well over a year). There really isn't much opportunity for growth. Human Resources department is a joke, they have a company "bully" who works as a manager and many complaints have been made about her and is the source of many conflicts yet she has yet to be even reprimanded. This company is the epitome of company politics. Although, most companies do have slight politics, this business is very upfront about it and do nothing to at least be discrete about it.

Advice to Management

Find managers that are actually capable of leading a team responsibly and provide them with training courses that can help them actually do their job. Get familiar with labor laws.

What a joke..

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time

Pros

Some good people working there.

Cons

First of all, all of the positive reviews are fake. The new marketing director specifically talked about doing a "glass door remediation" at one of the sales meetings. 95% of upper management is full of the most corrupt and unethical people in this industry. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people floating around in various other departments. One specific sales manager even promotes his reps to have customers over at their homes in unprofessional settings. The only reason to work here is to learn how NOT to conduct professional and ethical business. And for all of the BS you have to deal with, they don't even contribute one penny to your 401k. The turnover rate at this company is ridiculously high, but understandably so.

Advice to Management

Start practicing some ethics in business and maybe your reputation wont be so horrible in the industry.

7. SIGMAnet offers great professional, as well as personal growth, opportunities within the company.

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked full-time at SIGMAnet for about 2 years and I am a great example to those who may have little to no experience working in a corporate environment. I came from a retail background and began at SIGMAnet in an entry-level position. My hardwork and dedication did not go unnoticed as I was promoted shortly after being hired. SIGMAnet offers great professional, as well as personal growth, opportunities within the company.

Cons

When I interviewed for my position at SIGMAnet there was a large time gap between interviews. However, SIGMAnet has hired a Human Resources Director since my hire date.

Advice to Management

Keep steering the company away from the old ways and continue to move forward.

8. One of the Best and growing IT Solution Provider in California. Working at SIGMAnet full-time (over 10 years)

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SIGMAnet part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment. Good company to work for with many benefits and resources.

Cons

Company growing very fast needs to keep up with the IT market trend.

Advice to Management

More transparency to drive organizational success.

9. Great Place to Work and Grow!

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

+ A great deal of career growth opportunity - professional growth and you learn every day + Fun Environment + Exceptionally Talented Technical Staff + Exposure to all areas of the business

Cons

- Growing so fast that it is hard to keep up - Would like to see 401k matching

Advice to Management

Have an Employee dedicated event rather than combining with CAE.

10. One of the Best and Most Ethical IT Solution Provider in California

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dedication and hard work pays off at this company. I am an example of an employee who started here with minimal experience, but with the opportunity from the company, support from my managers and my commitment to hard work and success I am delight with where I am in my career professionally and financially.

Cons

A growing company that is trying to balance between small and fast - vs - big and slow. This is not a place for employees who need lots of hand holding. It is the right company if one is self-motivated and takes initiative.

Advice to Management

Improve new employee selection and hiring processes and enhance the chances to hire winners and not whiners Get rid - Faster- of low performing and disgruntled employees.

11. What a joke

Current Employee - Lead in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Lead in Ontario, CA

I have been working at SIGMAnet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free breakfast every Friday

Cons

Management changes there minds every other day. The HR department is a joke.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and back up your supervisors, don't counter there findings and take everyone's thoughts. Look into the facts.

RSS Feed </> Embed