SKIM

skimgroup.com

SKIM Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Inspiring and can be tangled

ProsEntrepreneurial, methodological expertise, open culture

ConsTangled organization, sometimes difficult communication

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce organization friction and maintain the entrepreneurial culture

good practice, nice work.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

Prostechnical analysis, statistical software, very practical atmosphere.

Consyou have to work overtime. sometime have to work on the weekend.

Great company and culture, but still has improvements to make

ProsThe co-workers are amazing, which makes coming to work nice. The leaders of the US offices are open and easily accessible, and everyone is always wiling to listen to suggestions. The work is always evolving which keeps you interested in what you are doing, and the organization has established incredible relationships with clients who challenge you but respect you.

ConsThere is a lack of unity and connections between the offices, which is becoming even more of a concern with the rapid growth of the organization. Especially in the US, work load is not managed well enough and you often see people working late at night and on weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementPreserve the culture of the organization, minimize the differences between the offices, decide on a clear structure with set initiatives and see them the full way through

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Challenging, fast learning pace, young staff empowered

ProsEntrepreneurial, advanced analytics, challenging clients and projects, growing organization

ConsWorkload can be challenging at times

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide clear guidelines and processes to employees

Very positive and motivating work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rotterdam (Netherlands)

ProsVery collaborative work environment, colleagues are always willing to help out. Smart, down to earth people with an international mindset who are really working on things they are interested in. You can feel the growth mindset of the people and the fact that SKIM is expending world wide is very interesting.

ConsSometimes working for a larger and more well known company makes things easier.

Company is superb. awesome place to work

BDE (Former Employee) Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Prosmanagement is very supportive and good salary

Consworking hours are too long

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce the work hours of employyes

Worked for SKIM? Contribute to the Community!