Glassdoor is your free inside look at SLI Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by SLI Systems employees.
Current Employee – been working at SLI Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – - New Zealand founders & management creates a company culture not found in Silicon Valley or the states and thus provides a good work life balance
- Clients love us - as they come first!
- Unique ever-changing technology, high client touch approach
Cons – - Management hasn't been able to figure out how to propel the company to greatness
- Company structure has become siloed with too many VP's
- Communication is poor given the New Zealand/US time zones and email is the dominant communication vehicle
- Employees are typically underpaid
Advice to Senior Management – - Open up to employee feedback at lower levels and don't let one man dictate the direction of the business at the expense of the company and good people
- Try to foster more inter-departmental conversation
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-06-07 05:26 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –