SNI Companies

Add Photos

Ron Smith

Good Job Placement.

I have been working at SNI Companies as a contractor

ProsFriendly agents. Good opportunities. Fast placement.

ConsConfusing terms. Unaware that I could not apply for permanent position with their client while contracted with them. But then again, that was my first gig with a temp agency. Aside from that, great.

Great company to work for!

Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsSNI has created a great work environment. They really take work-life balance to heart and find it important to make sure each employee is set up for success. SNI has multiple offices across the country, which offers growth among multiple lines of business and locations. You can really tell that each recruiter cares about their candidates and are passionate about finding the right fit for the client and candidate.

ConsI don't really have any complaints, overall a great company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire and promote great people!

Alright

Scanner (Former Employee)
Lawrence, MA

I worked at SNI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

ProsGot me to work right away.

ConsDidnt have anything that fit my needs when my first assignment ended.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlace people more frequently.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

SNI Comanpies Arlington, VA location

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time for less than a year

ProsNice Location, nice office amenities, free coffee and water.

ConsManagement of this office is like a loose cannon. You never know how things will end up. The manager of this office was so paranoid about upper management's opinion of her that she made the employees feel insecure and also paranoid. Not a very uplifting atmosphere to try to keep up a good sales attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry not to make your management of this office so paranoid. It wigs out the rest of the employees. Also, provide more on hands training in the office.

My employment experiences with SNi have truly been eye opening.

Event Assistant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at SNI Companies part-time for less than a year

ProsSNi has placed me in some companies where I have worked with really swell employees.

ConsThe only downside to my SNI employment has been the work was part time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try and assist your more dependable part time employees in obtaining full time employment.

WORST STAFFING AGENCY EVER!!!!!

Cash Applications (Former Employee)
Addison, TX

I worked at SNI Companies full-time for less than a year

ProsI do not have anything nice to say about this company. I was placed on an assignment which was temp to hire, I worked on this assignment for about 6 months and the work coming in was slow. One day I came in and all my things were missing from my desk, in my drawers too. They boxed up my belongings and told me that I was supposed to have been contacted the night before. And to top it all off, as I was learning that I was no longer employed by this company I received an email from my recruiter to call her asap as I was being escorted out.

ConsThey do not know how to communicate with their employees at all. They don't follow up or in my case, they don't call you to let you know your assignment was ended.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was completely humiliated and if that is how you run your business then I recommend a new field of work. I would like to make a personal complaint against Katie Avila, she is located in your Dallas office. She does not know how to do her job or follow up with her candidates.

Ok Staffing Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SNI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

ProsWill help find you good, decent jobs

ConsJobs through SNI are only Contract positions and Temporary position. Once contract positions are over with, it takes them a long time to find work for you again

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to do a better job of finding temp to permanent positions for people and a better job at job placement after a contract position is over with. People should not have to wait weeks to hear from your company in regards to job positions.

Just awful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SNI Companies full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you are a yes man and just do exactly as management says they might let you stick around longer than the others.

ConsNo room for growth at all even if they tell you there is, zero structure among management and none of them are on the same page about how to run the business, treat everyone as if they are disposable, absolutely no work-life balance (even taking lunch breaks was frowned upon), and watch your back because everyone is just out for themselves there is no sense of team.

Advice to Senior Managementget up and do some work yourselves

A place as an interim job for your real career

Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time for more than 8 years

ProsDecent vacation/Holiday package, great team members

ConsEveryone is a number, the personal feel from the organization is gone. HR manages with absolutely no contact with any employees. Company bases everything on hours, you may grow your gross margin. They forget the dollars you bring in more than the hours.
Not an EEO company. Very much a good ol' boys club... If you are black, gay or unique in any way.. you probably wont get hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the "personal" feel that many other agencies thought you had. Reward for gross margin dollars, not hours.

Very good people who really try for you

Administrative (Current Employee)
Springfield, MA

I have been working at SNI Companies as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsMy representative has worked very hard for me to find jobs that fit. Some were successes and some were not but they were very good about understanding when they didn't.

ConsThey are not always consistent with communication and rewards for all employees. I felt left out sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do something about how employers see temps. I know the jobs are temporary but some clients have the impression we are all terrible workers because we don't have permanent jobs.

Worked for SNI Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SNI Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SNI Companies CEO Ron Smith. All 49 reviews posted anonymously by SNI Companies employees.