SOALogix

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Rex Ahlstrom

SOALogix gave me a great opportunity thank you.

Consultant (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsI had a great opportunity to grow my experience and to build up you intensive carrier with the work atmosphere in SOALogix which provided a big deal of trust to their employees. it’s simply one of the best companies I have ever worked for.

ConsSmall company and compensation package always doesn’t do well together.

Advice to Senior ManagementPresident, CTO, FCO and Professional Services Manager, You guys were great with all the meanings.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Reston, VA

ProsInnovative small company bringing real-world usable products and solutions to market.
    Company culture allows any person to make significant contributions and be recognized for them.
    For a small company, the benefits are pretty good,

ConsSmall company means foregoing some of the infrastructure and security of large scale companies.
    Sometimes employees get stretched to handle the workload of customer engagements, product development and active sales cycles.
    There is nowhere to hide for anyone who wants a limited role, basically everyone is expected to be able to interact with customers and be cross-functional as required.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management is an experienced team but expects a lot of the company. More focus on narrower strategy and sales opportunities so that growth and capacity can be managed organically.

Worked for SOALogix? Contribute to the Community!