SPADA Innovations

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Joseph L. Vilella

Awesome company to work for. Treats employees well and provides generous benefits!

Current Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThis is a young company that has been good not only to the current employees and contractor, but to the ones that no longer work there. SPADA provides vacation, paid Christmas leave!!! and yes fully paid medical, dental and eye insurance to its full time employees. It has also gone as far as allowing outgoing contractors to keep their company furnished laptops and cell phones in order to help them transition to other projects. SPADA also puts a high priority on calling back former employees or contractors as required. This is a very rare and very caring thing and above expectation thing to do.

ConsNot much in terms of cons. The company has a very promising and necessary technology that should provide an outstanding growth and with it, even better job opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue caring for your employees and make sure that the company stays its course and provides a bright future.

GREAT place to work!

Office Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGifted leadership, accessible and approachable corporate officers, exciting company culture, engaging and challenging work, GREAT team, GREAT benefits, GREAT work/life balance & flexibility, GREAT location, GREAT amenities (free executive gym membership, company-paid parking in attached garage), GREAT to be on the cutting-edge in high-tech GREEN industry!

ConsThere's only one ME to wear all the hats I get to wear! Plus, the executive gym doesn't stock my brand of shampoo, alas (but it DOES have free towels!).

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to get the word out! GO GPON!

As far as I'm concerned, they treated me awesome!

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI worked at SPADA Innovations until 3 months ago and I definitively disagree with the negative remark posted on this company. Contrary to what was previously posted, management puts employees first and treats them more than decently. I was a former full-time employee that had to leave for personal reasons and the company has gone the extra mile to help me through this process. I also know of contractor employers that ended their contracts and were able to take their laptops and phones to help them find other job opportunities. The sad part about it is that if the person that wrote the negative remark was a indeed a former Project Manager of the company, the negative comment was posted out of a SPADA provided laptop. I hope that comment doesn't involve a former employee of SPADA because it leaves very little to say about the persons it points to and if false, its unfair to them. Maybe there is competition that doesn't like what SPADA has to offer! Take comments with a grain of salt and do your own evaluation.

ConsAbsolutely none! SPADA is doing the very best possible to treat their employees fairly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your chin up and continue doing your best! Take negative comments like the one posted with a grain of salt. They will happen from time to time and for no good reason!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New Green Tech Company on Fast Growth

ProsExciting company with excellent management.

ConsEngineering to accept Green Technology

Worked for SPADA Innovations? Contribute to the Community!