SRG Reviews

Reset
3.7
Kelly Morton

1. amazing work culture and wonderful management

Current Employee - Management in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Current Employee - Management in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at SRG full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Responsible & Caring Management Appreciation & Rewards Proper Judgement Healthy Working Environment

Cons

Its Perfect blend of opportunity with growth.....................

2. Great place to work!

I have been working at SRG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They really invest in developing rounded employees so you'll find some of the most outgoing, funny and challenging people here!

Cons

Very competitive environment so not for the faint of heart.

Advice to Management

With such a young workforce you could embrace more new technology and adopt more creative office environments. No reason why the offices couldnt resemble a tech start-up as opposed to law offices.

3. Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros

- Great recognition scheme - Good leaders - Good career progression

Cons

- It can be competitive at times

5. Consultant

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at SRG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always help and support when you need it Excellent training programme Friendly working environment with focus on working hard and getting good results

Cons

Due to being the best in our field there is alot of pressure to stay on top. this can be a pro and a con. also when we are not hitting plan for the month or the quarter, as consultants we are more than aware of it, but still managers tend to micromanage more which increases the stress of the team as a whole and does not lend itself to working well.

Advice to Management

when things are not going well, rather than increasing the pressure on te team by giving daily and weekly commitments, try and remain calm and not micromanage. i know that in my team this would decrease the level of stress we all feel immensley. Of course we all realise the importance and implication of hitting and not hitting plan, but increaseing the stress and pressure means we impart this onto the candidtes and clients and sometimes increase the number of fall outs / job losses.

6. A permanent employee of SRG

I have been working at SRG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SRG is a pacing forward thinking recruitment business, always creating innovative solutions to meet the demands of customers to remain number one in its market. Management is supportive and works hard to push forward initiatives to ensure SRG remains top of its game. Very clear leadership top down, which welcomes feedback from all levels. Senior management are very approachable and encourage feedback and input.

Cons

A marmite culture built on values and honesty, which is a positive but doesn't work well for people who are less confident in giving honest direct feedback. Not an environment for shrinking violets but great for those who what to be top of their game.

Advice to Management

Whilst the strategy for staffing is strong and well executed, the Synergy business needs strong leadership and strategy. KPIs can sometime be tick box.

7. Amazing Training

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at SRG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I thought as a new starter I would point out something useful to people who are new to the recruitment business. The company is very organised and they takes the staff training very seriously. My manager helped me to book me on my first courses which was great. I really enjoyed every session and it was fun but also I felt I learned a lot and made me more confident, which is essential.

Cons

There are probably always things to be improved. So far my personal experience has been positive.

8. Great specialist recruitment agency for scientists.

I have been working at SRG full-time

Pros

Very supportive management if you are willing to put the work in. Much more of a consultative agency than others in the industry seem to be. Opportunities to train and progress.

Cons

Culture is very different between offices. Generally, the ones in larger cities seem to be a lot more vibrant.

Advice to Management

Usually, the level of support is really good. However, when the numbers are running low, the response seems to be to micro-manage and request constant progress updates, which can be time-consuming and distracts from getting the job done.

9. So far, I have no complaints but pay could be a little better

Current Employee - Food Server in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Food Server in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SRG part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started working there but management seems decent.

Cons

Co-workers are sometimes disorganized but they group together

10. Quality and technical

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Asia, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Asia, TX

Pros

good management, nice environment to work, business future growth

Cons

some time less work,we need work whole the time,needed all the benefit like , provident fund

Advice to Management

need to good marketing policy, seeking company improvements always, always looks good customer with better price

11. non existent management

Pros

got an interview very quickly

Cons

very poor account management. they never changed my address on the contract and never sent (the promised) information about my bonus and annual review.

RSS Feed </> Embed