SSCH+W

Great place

Former Employee - Account Director  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I worked at SSCH+W

Pros

People, work , client were all very great. I find Saatchi Healthcare to be very professional. Highly recommend working there.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative. There has been lots of changes going on so no one knows much about what the future holds.

I dont have any advice or feedback to leadership at the moment. let's hope they continue winning new business in order to grow.

A lot of restructuring

Current Employee - Group Copy Supervisor  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Group Copy Supervisor in New York, NY

I have been working at SSCH+W full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity for those with ambition

Cons

job stress related to shifting work environment

Great environment and people but be prepared to work advertising hours

Current Employee - Account Coordinator  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at SSCH+W full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great environment, great people, able to use creativity, work as patient advocates and help people, and

Cons

The hours are long and the appreciation factor for good work done is low. Currently on a promotion and raise freeze so it is difficult to advance within the company.

Promote from within and hire at lower levels

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great creative support.

Former Employee - Art Supervisor  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Art Supervisor in New York, NY

I worked at SSCH+W

Pros

Great creative budgets to work with. Physically a nice office building to work in.

Cons

Poor environment and process to develop innovative ideas and solutions.

Be more business and strategic minded to be leaders in industry for the client's sake.

A good place for Creative Pharma.

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at SSCH+W

Pros

Strong efforts are made to bring about GOOD creative work and to push the envelope, however, this always proves difficult in the Pharma industry. The people are amazing, friendly, supportive and amusing. Your relationships with your coworkers is about more than work. I've made some life long friends here, that no doubt I will work with again, further down the line. The building is prestigious, and the area is great. There used to be a good work hard, play hard culture here, but the play hard portion seems to have diminished in recent months. DTC Agency of the Year for the past few years.

Cons

We work very long hours, in my experience this is due to management's inability to say 'no' to the client, making every project a fire drill. Despite our efforts, we receive little to no appreciation from management. We don't even get perks - pizza in the lobby does not count and $100 Amex cards for junior employees is just insulting. Senior Management is very isolated, and while they claim to be making work-life changes, life remains the same. My major issue here is their reluctance to promote, this may be a result of the economy, but it does little for the already low employee morale.

Keep your minions in the loop! Show appreciation, we work our butts off for you. Elevate those that prove worthy.

It's decent

I have been working at SSCH+W

Pros

If your boss likes you and fights for you, you'll be taken care of. Also, it's small enough to have a family feel. The creative is ok, though the creatives are great.

Cons

Account services is run awfully, no one asks questions or educates the client so you're often spinning your wheels for nothing. Also, communication is awful throughout.

Concentrate on making people feel valued a bit more.

Worked for SSCH+W? Contribute to the Community!