SSCS Global IT Services Reviews

1. customer service Representative

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services

Pros

Great environment great people good times

Cons

roles not clearly defined in department

Advice to Management

Define job roles clearly who is a supervisor manager receptionist etc

2. Dynamic Global IT Services Company

Current Employee - Controller/Human Resources Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Controller/Human Resources Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services

Pros

Customer Satisfaction Driven Diversity in its Workforce Global team work concepts 'One Team' Visionary and Proactive

Cons

So much to do so many hours in a day.

3. I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time 4 years

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoy working for SSCS and enjoy working with all of the teams within the company. There is a variety of amazing talented people which are always willing to help or guide you in the right directions.

Cons

My only personal Con/Challenge is leaving work at work. You become so passionate about what you do that you don't want to miss an email or leave something for the next day.

5. Excellent Company to work for.

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SSCS is in a growth mode with changes through out the organization. Good benefits, time off, salary and bonus. Would recommend to anyone to consider working for this company.

Cons

I have no cons to report, I am very happy working for SSCS Global IT Services.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. Great job-Great People!

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As an organization, SSCS is one of the finest customer focused service companies that I have had the pleasure of working for. Their sustained desire to always improve and provided a higher level of success for both its customers and employees is both inspiring and empowering. With a culture more like family than business it’s a pleasure to go to work each day.

Cons

No real cons to speak of. Great place to work!

Advice to Management

Leadership is a never ending pursuit-continue the great example.

7. Sales and Service

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very encouraging work environment challenging and rewarding give your best and get the best. Be yourself work hard management is quite supportive and directing in the right direction.

Cons

no real cons whatsoever as from my current view. Adjust and flourish company needs to grow then it will be even more attractive

Advice to Management

keep on the good fight

8. Great Company, Great People, Great Service.

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company that felt so passionately and about what they do, how they deliver, and customer satisfaction. It's a great service. The company has a "family" feel to it and the sales team and service delivery personnel are cohesive. Upper management is fantastic, providing guidance, knowledge and support. Very good lines of communication. Folks seem to have long tenures here; sales manager has been with the company for 20 years and the same goes for folks on the service delivery side.

Cons

Need to increase brand awareness and follow through with marketing initiatives. The company has been around for over 26 years and needs to start looking hard into having a heavy conference presence as well - this is key. The job itself in gaining interest cold is extremely challenging and cannot be the only avenue.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue to be creative and innovative in strategies to develop a presence and brand amongst the IT business community.

9. My last 10 years with SSCS has been great and looking forward for another ten.

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Independence to fulfill your goals and reap the rewards of hard work Paid medical benefits Paid personal time off Great field service team to keep customer happy and long term

Cons

Long closing sales cycle for this type of business Lack of structural sales processes Warm leads to help supplement sales funnel

Advice to Management

Keep an open mind to new concepts around sales lead generation programs.

10. Great Opportunity

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great company to work for (standard benefits, bonuses, more PTO days than most companies in first year of hire) - I look forward to work almost every day - Treated as an adult/professional (no one is hovering over your shoulder and micromanaging). Everyone is busy and they expect you to do your job and everyone does. - The company is continuously growing and this offers a rare opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to the changes necessary to accommodate this - This is definitely a great company to work for if you seek longevity (many employees here for 5+, 10, 15, and 20 years) - No Kool-Aid pushers simply because everyone knows it's a great company that offers a premium service. There's no need to convince the employees that what we're a part of is great. The environment and service we offer speaks for itself. - Very friendly and pleasant staff (owners, executives, managers - EVERYONE) - Good work is acknowledged and rewarded, which keeps staff motivated

Cons

I would not even call this a con, but the company is growing so fast that it's hard to keep up at times. The executive team and owners are constantly monitoring and making changes necessary to keep the business running smoothly.

Advice to Management

As long as you keep doing what you're doing to keep up with the changes, the company will stay in good shape and continue to grow and profit.

Great Energy - Great Company

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at SSCS Global IT Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great energy in the company - the willingness and spirit to go above and beyond for our clients in instilled from a very high level. The emphasis is placed squarely on technical aspects and service delivery - everyone works very hard and very seriously, but it is still a fun place.

Cons

The company has been growing a lot in the past years, and some of the re-organization challenges have been difficult to meet. The company is growing into a mid-sized business and is working hard to develop enterprise operation methods -- the demands of the staff are quite high. Everyone is busy, and over-time is frequent.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the focus on the client. Don't loose your commitment to re-designing the work flows and processes needed to sustain growth. Continue to invest in the company and experienced personnel, and you will reap the benefits the advanced skill sets can bring.

RSS Feed </> Embed