SSF Imported Auto Parts

Be The First To
Add Photos

A company with opportunities

Manager (Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

ProsAn up and growing company with internal growth opportunities if you work hard and are a team player.

ConsExperience will be very different depending on your department. Needs to embrace technology and new ideas more openly.

Career growing experience

Director of Finance (Former Employee) South San Francisco, CA

ProsThe company had great business model concept to expand its market share for long term sustainability. Great individuals who were committed to support the vision.

ConsUnfortunately, the economic climate at that time prevented the business model to occur and the owners were seeking an exit strategy to sale the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is now under new management. I hope that the new vision includes the business model concept and retaining key personnel to implement.

Not somewhere you want to be if you plan on moving up in a company.

ProsDecent Pay, some of the employees are nice and friendly. Well known company in the european industry.

Conssame as previous poster stated. Management sucks! If you are on the bottom of the ladder you are really looked down upon by all the others. People will try to throw you under the bus so they can walk away scott free. usually the older employees who have been here for a while.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like gold. Especially the lower ranks. MAke it a little more exciting!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pays the bills

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

Prosdecent pay, everyone is close and connected.. most of the employees probably got the jobs through eachother. Friendly people but a bit patronizing

ConsThere is very tedious work. Seems like senior management is only bright enough to keep the company together. The actual work place is a bit gloomy and dead-end seeming.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should promote people from the bottom and not just higher people who have a degree in management because this type of job calls for onhand knowledge.

Worked for SSF Imported Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!