SSI Technical Reviews

CEO

Senior Technical Recruiting

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

I worked at SSI Technical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Always told I was doing a great job making 70 to 90 calls a day. I loved working & helping people - working from home. What a plus.

Cons

No directions given. No phone # was given to company personnel until one month later. They kept promising a base pay after working for free after 4 to 6 months, recruiting for Engineers, CEO Management, IT Personnel, Nurses, etc. I worked 5 months. I was told two positions were coming up. I asked to be up for the position. I was told, "I was not enthusiastic enough" & non management terminated me; when I had ask & just made 87 calls the day before. Very suspicious when this supposite company only had a face page the whole time. Originally I was told the website would be up & running in 3 weeks. 5 months later still just a face page. I was truly working for free. This is a SCAM illegal non company.

Become a real legit company being in touch with your employees & actually give out base pay to your hard working employees who you have SCAMED. Shame on you ..... SSiTechnical.com (Only A FACEPAGE) A true farce.

It has been a supportive environment.

Current Employee - Recruit  in  Albemarle, NC
    Current Employee - Recruit in Albemarle, NC

I have been working at SSI Technical full-time for more than a year

Pros

They allow you to work independently to find what is most successful for you.

Cons

As with any other job, there are a few days that are difficult due to the nature of it

more tools

Worked for SSI Technical? Contribute to the Community!