SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

Sreenivas Oruganti

Working for S-Cube has been an HR nightmare

Current Employee - Senior Linux Administrator  in  Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Linux Administrator in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They helped a company find me and honestly that's about the only good thing I can say about them. They didn't do any work in the company finding me really either except finding my resume.

Cons

Everything, I never met a single human being until my first day of work. Everything was done by phone, and they were kind of rude & impersonal but I was looking for a job at the moment and didn't really care.

I've opted to receive checks instead of direct deposit and besides the really annoying fact that they only pay once a month ON THE 3rd. THat's right... Most people's rent/mortgage is on the 1st. But they pay on the THIRD. Their pay term is from 16th-16th but they pay on the 3rd. But not only that... I've only received my check on time once. One time the 3rd landed on a weekend so they post dated the check for the 4th. So I received it on the 2nd. But wasn't able to cash it until AFTER my payday instead of on the last business day BEFORE the payday like every other company. One time my check didn't arrive until the Seventh. The seventh... Absolutely terrible.

The recruiter/boss there keeps his # a secret and it's impossible to get ahold of anyone by person. I believe they do this to keep you from being able to call and complain. I only received a call from the head person after I refused to send paperwork until I was paid.

Another thing, they were supposed to provide me with a laptop to work with. So the first month they sent me $500. But they didn't send me $500 of S-cube money.. Nope. They deducted it out of my first paycheck so they didn't provide me with a laptop like they were asked by the company I was contracted too. Nope, they provide IT hiring and give you, your own money to purchase a laptop.

You can work with this company, but expect issues and don't expect much from them. It's only worth it depending on what the end job is.

Completely change everything you're doing. Start getting laptops ready to ship out to your clients, start paying ever two weeks or at least send out checks earlier. You pay on the 3rd but you take hours from 16th-16th. That gives you PLENTY OF TIME TO MAIL OUT CHECKS.

Publish your numbers publicly. It's obvious you're hiding because you would get too many complaints. I think I've covered everything. You were literally out of all the recruiters I've worked with you were by far the worst I've ever experienced.

Worked for SUBHASHINI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS? Contribute to the Community!