SUCCESS

Not yet rated.

Wendy MacLean Soderman

Good easy job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Huntington Beach, CA

ProsThis job is super easy. Just follow directions and rules. Have a good attitude and you will definitely excel at this career.

ConsYou have to work with people with disabilities, which is sometimes very challenging and frustrating. Also, some of the daily activities are boring. It is an all around easy job though.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice for the management at SUCCESS Day Program. The people in charge do a very good job.

I love my job because I can assist immigrants to understand, and access the social and economic systems in Canada

Settlement Worker (Current Employee) Coquitlam, BC (Canada)

ProsHelping newcomers to understand their rights and responsibilities and find the programs and services they need

ConsPosition availability subject to funding availability,No increasing salary

Advice to Senior ManagementWorking with a multicultural team with different backgrounds

The pros and Cons

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's a good working environment at SUCCESS because everyone wanted to help people.
    Lots of room to learn, to grow, to meet new young people, values team work.

Conseverything is based on funding, so no funding, no work. Everyone is on contract, so there are no permanent positions.
    Pay is lower than other non-profit organization although the company already did a match.

Too many department overlaps with each other, internal competition for income to maintain operation and job security for workers.

many job positions are part time, not full time

Advice to Senior Managementempower staff more with subsiding continue studying.

Worked for SUCCESS? Contribute to the Community!