SW6 Associates Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Jason Leggatt

1. "Excellent Career Progression, Environment and Earning Potential"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive and encouraging environment. The commission structure and earning potential are fantastic - hard work never goes unnoticed. Incentives such as lunch clubs and holiday targets to keep everyone motivated. Great office culture, work drinks are always eventful!

Cons

Must be very resilient and keep yourself motivated by focusing on what can be achieved - long hours but that's normal in recruitment.

2. I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for nearly two years ....

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Brilliant office culture, we all work hard and play hard -New incentives always being introduced to keep us on our toes and make sure we are rewarded for our hard work -We are always busy, which is great because the days fly by...we have a huge advertising budget which ensures that -Good career progression, all organic growth

Cons

-Long hours as per any recruitment company, but it's worth the pay cheque -Alot of "no's" or people letting you down so you need to stay resilient, chin up and keep going.

Advice to Management

- I know you listen so please don't lose the openness and transparency that exists within our company.

3. Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

The culture and the people are amazing. I could not ask for a better team including management! The benefits, commission and rewards are amazing.

Cons

Recruitment is tough! The hours can be long and candidate can be so difficult to organize! But that's recruitment as a career.

Advice to Management

I genuinely feel like a person not a number. Management honestly care about each and every one of us!

5. £8,200 pay check within 4 months of being a Consultant...

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

I didn't realise this before joining the company - I just joined because I liked everyone - but now that I am here it's become abundantly clear that we are the best rec2rec in the market! That's why we place the most candidates, have the most blinding recommendations on linked in and the owners invest the most money back in to the company!

Cons

Some graduates can be flaky, unreliable individuals. That's why when you get a good one you have to do everything you can to keep hold of them by gaining their trust, listening to what they want so and then making sure you place them in one of the top recruitment firms in the city...which I always do!

Advice to Management

Stop paying for me to go out for a bevvy on a Thursday night...it makes it terribly difficult to get into work on time on Friday mornings!

6. From an Intern's point of view - Excellent company with great prospects - lucky to be a part of it!

Current Intern - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Intern - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

• The office is very down to earth, friendly and a great place to work. Everyone's very driven, hard working and up for a laugh so it's a great environment. • Senior Management is very supportive and guides you every step of the way to help you develop your skills and with years of industry knowledge it is a great place to learn. • The opportunity to earn commission based on meeting targets is a huge bonus! It acts as a great incentive and gives you enough money to party at the weekend. • The company is going in the right direction and has some exciting plans. I am enjoying my time and hope to be a part of SW6 moving forward.

Cons

• The hours are a lot longer than that of my friends who are also doing placements and it's very challenging work. • It's also a high pressured role, but if you keep a clear mind and stick at it the rewards are there.

7. A company that has adapted and grown over the years to become one of the best R2R's in the market place.

Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Associate Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-The company culture. Everyone earns individual commission but works together as a team. -Senior Management are very open to hearing opinions from everyone in the company and embrace new ideas with ease. -The rewards, we have great incentives set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually so its very easy to stay focused on our goals.

Cons

-Currently no cons at all but it has taken a lot of hard work to get the company to its current position in the Recruitment to Recruitment market including getting a new database and adapting to its use.

8. "Excellent working environment, career progression and earning potential, with a great office culture!!"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The commission structure is excellent -Great support and training from the Directors themselves - no better way to learn!! - Hard work and success constantly rewarded - Monthly team drinks/ annual holiday targets - Early finish fridays

Cons

- Long hours, and high pressured - Must be thick skinned - this isn't easy got to be determined

9. Brilliant Company to Work For- Excellent Career Progression, Culture and Earning Potential

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Fun, lively working culture -Support from Directors/Senior Managers -Fast paced- always busy -Rewarded for hard work -Good earning potential/career progression -Incentives for reaching target

Cons

-Long hours as per any recruitment company -Alot of resilience is needed

10. Fantastic company - excellent working environment!

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Working environment - friendly but still competitve. Great for recruitment! - Rewarded for hardwork/success - Excellent Reputation in the Market

Cons

As is the norm in recruitment - long hours and hard work - and not wanting to use Annual Leave for fear of missing out on a great candidate!

11. Great company to work, excellent opportunities and earning potential

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Small company with a family feel - Excellent Benefits ( lunch clubs, holiday targets, shopping vouchers) - City based location - Early finish friday

Cons

- Long hours - Constantly on call - Must be very resillient

RSS Feed </> Embed