SYSCO Food Services of Atlanta

www.syscoatlanta.com

SYSCO Food Services of Atlanta Reviews

4.0

Marty Turner

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SYSCO Food Services of Atlanta full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My co workers are the best in the business. We hire the brightest and best! The pay structure is set up in a way that the hardest workers make the most money. If you are willing to really bust your hump, the sky is the limit on how much you can make.

Cons

We work on Sundays and are rarely not attached to our computers, but we have to be available to our customers.

Eliminate some hoops that MA's have to go through so that we can sell more. But such is life in Corporate America.

Great company, great people.

I worked at SYSCO Food Services of Atlanta

Pros

People are great - a very close knit group of people. Large company benefits with a smaller company feel. Recommend.

Cons

somewhat behind in utilizing technology to advance sales. While things were moving forward, systems and processes were still disjointed and complex.

Sales people do what they are paid to do. This needs to better align with the ultimate goals of management and not be so reactive to the latest quarter's results.