Sage Products

Add Photos

Vince Foglia

Great Company - Great Leaders

Leadership (Current Employee) Cary, IL

ProsThe culture is incredible. The tenure of employees say it all. The leaders are great. The people are happy. They smile, say hello to each other, and love coming to work. They have a full health club and gym, wellness center with a nurse and doctor on staff (free to employees) and a profit sharing that is better than most out there.

ConsNot a lot of cons

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great leadership. Always keep it personal.

One of a Kind

ProsInnovative products and growing marketplace for them, career development and advancement opportunities, leading-edge benefits and foundationally solid leadership.

ConsExponential growth can bring with it growing pains and it isn't always possible any longer to fill all positions from within the company. Talent-acquisition evolution is the next frontier for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore of the same, emphasis on the "more" part. No reason Sage shouldn't continue to be a great place to work.

A company that "gets it"

Director (Current Employee) Crystal Lake, IL

ProsPlenty of opportunity for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and contribute. competitive compensation and benefits. Successful business model.

ConsThe challenges that are associated with success, growth, and change

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't "ease of on the pedal" continue to challenge the norm

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

From intern to full time!

Office (Current Employee) Cary, IL

ProsSage is an amazing place of opportunity. From the top down, there are consistent values and ethics demonstrated and practiced. I've been so fortunate to gain experience at Sage not only through an internship, but as a full-time associate after graduating. It's been a great ride full of growth and both personal and professional development.

ConsWe have to keep up on ever-changing demands on our market, especially with the new healthcare laws coming into place! It's a good challenge for all of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, great leadership. Possibly some flexibility in working schedules (like work from home options) would be great but overall this is a great company to work for!

Sage Products cares about its employees and its community

ProsIt really is a great place to work, you're recognized for your contributions and the benefits are great!

ConsBusy work environment, very challenging. It can at times be stressful but the work is fulfilling and I think everyone here cares about what they do and the patients they serve

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to care about your workforce; employees that are focused and driven to doing a great job come from a workforce that's treated well and rewarded for their hard work

Great factory if you get hired on.

Cell Operator (Current Employee) Cary, IL

ProsSage employees have great benefits and hours. It's a clean and healthy environment

ConsThe company favors it's current employes and does not give temps a fair chance to get hired on

Advice to Senior ManagementGive temps a fair chance to get hired on. I've been a temp for a year and I have applied about 5 times already but they never give me a chance.

Went well and got the Job.

Technician (Current Employee) Cary, IL

ProsProfit sharing bonuses are a plus, excellent benefits, some friendly people on 3rd shift.

ConsMost bosses are yes men. We got bought out by an investment firm and they are making changes that are not always for the good. The leadership is very poor, if they did not corner the market on their products then they would fail as a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to you Technicians and Employees. Stop giving us a line of BS. People that hold great value to your company will leave because of poor management.

Positive group of people to work with.

Proslocation, manufacture products that make a difference

Consthe rates of pay in the office area are not competitive

Advice to Senior Managementevaluate the pay rates and make adjustments

District Manager

District Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsMedical Sales - Sage has new products and is an aggressive with developing new products.
    Sales training is excellent.

ConsThe industry has changed so much and this is a mature market place with more and more federal restrictions in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed working with everyone there and please keep bringing more and more new products to market.

Great people, great products, great business

Director (Current Employee) Cary, IL

ProsMeaningful work, employees feel like they can make a difference, business has long-term view of growth, company is built around a deep family-centered culture

ConsThe highest career opportunities are in the sales and marketing departments, there are fewer executive and and high-level management positions for technical, manufacturing and operations staff

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the culture as growth continues

Worked for Sage Products? Contribute to the Community!