Sage Telecom

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brian Kushner

Good place to work, no future.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sage Telecom

ProsGood place to work. Nice & supportive management.

ConsBelow average salary. No future.

not a good place for highly-experienced professionals

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sage Telecom

ProsOn a person-to-person basis, everyone seemed very nice.

ConsI worked there when Sage was in Allen. Most of Sage Telecom is a call center. I'm not sure how people working in the actual call center were treated, but if you are coming in as a mid-level manager, director, or highly experienced professional, you don't want to be treated like you're a $13/hr call center employee. It seemed that you were only immune from being perceived this way if you were at VP level or above. When I interviewed, I was also told that I would have more responsibilities that I eventually ended up with. And the cube situation was awful! Putting people who have to analyze and do detailed work right next to people who are always on the phone was very distracting.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with more respect. When interviewing candidates for managerial and professional-level positions, be candid about what their responsibilities will be.

Worked for Sage Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sage Telecom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sage Telecom CEO Brian Kushner. All reviews posted anonymously by Sage Telecom employees.