www.saggezza.com

Updated February 26, 2015
Updated February 26, 2015
3.9

Arvind Kapur

If you want to learn how to develop the correct way in this modern day and age, choose Saggezza.

Current Employee - Front-End Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Front-End Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Saggezza takes you through a very extensive training experience. By the end you feel very confident that you can take on any task. Each day of training they bring in some one from a project of specific part of the company to discuses what they do and how they do it by today's standards.
    One of the biggest pros I can think of, besides the great atmosphere, would have to be the development process that each project takes. Using the Scrum and Agile Scrum methodologies, projects get pushed out to clients with very high quality and efficiency. When everyone has a specific role that they can focus on, great things happen.

Cons

I have yet to find a single flaw in their system of operation. I can say nothing but good thins about my experience with Saggezza.

If I could say one thing to management it would be to never lose your friendly and consistently learning atmosphere. It's not only what makes the company great but also a great success.

Always learning while working on interesting and impactful projects.

I have been working at Saggezza

Pros

Saggezza is an innovative company that provides ample opportunity for growth, development and real-world experience. I'm consistently impressed with the level of responsibility that Saggezza gives its employees. Upper management has an open-door policy and is welcome to hearing your opinions and ideas. Even as an entry-level employee, you can have a voice at Saggezza.

In addition to the work, the company culture is fantastic. I truly enjoy coming into work every day and collaborating with some of the best and the brightest in the business. Saggezza has a great work/life balance and places much emphasis on the well-being of its employees.

Cons

Only get paid once a month

Learning a lot of new technologies and being challenged the right amount

I have been working at Saggezza

Pros

Everyone is very friendly, enthusiastic and passionate about their work. From the top down everyone is always treated respectfully and their voices are heard. Management welcomes new ideas and is always available to hear any concerns you may have. Since it is a consulting company you can always move between projects and get hands on experience with many different technologies.

Cons

Compensation can be lower than the bigger technology companies

Great Place!

I have been working at Saggezza

Pros

This company is extremely innovative and some of the brightest people I have met work here. The people truly are this company's greatest asset - not only are they bright - they are constantly thinking outside of the box to provide truly unique and tailored solutions. The entire staff is extremely friendly, open and genuine. Work life balance is great and management truly does care about the well being of every employee. This company emphasizes personal growth and learning and does offer several ways to advance if you are willing to put the time in to come up with a plan.

Cons

Only paid once a month.

data analyst

I have been working at Saggezza

Pros

very productive environment. Scope for learning is very high

Cons

need to follow process. a little haphazard in handling things

Saggezza = Incompetent people

Current Employee - Lead BA in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Lead BA in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza

Pros

Was easy to get hired....minimal qualifications check

Cons

1. management lies to customers to gain business and worse, they dont have a plan to deliver once the contract is signed,
    2. Not a consulting agency, its a staffing firm
    3. No communication between management and teams
    4. Groups/Teams work in silos

Invest in your employees, even just talk and acknowledge, dont treat them like billing numbers

Worst company ever! Do not work here! Run away fast!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Saggezza

Pros

Nothing really positive about this company.

Cons

High turn over rate. No management, constantly changing. Rude COO, no work life balance. Young, not experienced HR team. No policies set in place, unorganized. No growth. The list goes on and on. Do not work here.

Saggezza Response

Feb 26, 2015

We apologize you did not have the best experience at Saggezza; we strive to create a positive work environment for all employees. We'll take your review into consideration to ensure we're always ... More

Great Company and Even Better People

I have been working at Saggezza full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company before where 99% of the employees seemed to actually enjoy their job or coming into work. I had a feeling this would be the case during my first phone screen. The recruiter was friendly, knowledgeable and we hit it off really well. When I came in for both rounds of interviews everyone I interviewed with was exactly the same way. I kept my fingers crossed for an offer and once I received it I could not have been more excited. The onboarding team made me feel welcome, they were organized, and everyone in the office was willing to help get me acclimated to the company. I got lucky coming on board at the time I did because the out of state executives happen to be coming in town that month, all of whom were very approachable and made me feel welcome. I have been an employee for about 6 months now, and the people here still impress me with their knowledge and friendly, down to earth attitudes. The company goes out of their way to reward employees for their hard work with reward programs and organized company events outside of the office. I think it says a lot about a workplace when you spend 8 hours in an office together then want to be around those same people after working hours.

Cons

The company is growing really fast and its hard to keep up with all the new faces

A great internship experience

Former Intern - User Experience Design Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Intern - User Experience Design Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Saggezza as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I was given real work and real independence during my summer at the Chicago office. Everybody there really wants to help you succeed, and they give you time to create work that you're proud of. Upper management listens to its employees, and the company culture as a whole values good ideas over titles. It's a company that encourages personal growth, and it made for an amazing internship.

Cons

I can see how monthly paychecks could make budgeting a bit tricky.

Great place for an internship

Former Intern - Data Science Intern in Chicago, IL
    Former Intern - Data Science Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Saggezza as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

One of the best company cultures you will find anywhere. From day one I was treated as an employee and given challenging tasks that matter. While I used mainly Java, I was expected to have skills in Python, Hadoop, Linux shell/bash, SQL, and a number of web languages, all as part of the job. Anything I didn't know, someone was willing to teach. This is a company that wants each employee to succeed, offering help along the way and an incredible resource for my future career now that the internship has ended.

Cons

Was at a cramped desk for awhile because company keeps bringing in new hires. Expanded to a new office recently.

The intern program was a successful experience.

Saggezza Photos