Saint Louis Children's Hospital

Saint Louis Children's Hospital Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

My experience has been much more than I expected, the knowledge that I have learned has helped me grow tremendously.

Staff Nurse (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

Prosone of the top pediatric hospitals in the country, best in STL, magnet status, receives top awards for all services.

Conspay in all st. louis hospitals is lower than other cities

Advice to Senior Managementhigher pay!

Shared vision throughout leadership and the hospital promoting what's best for kids.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible work schedule, personal growth, job autonomy.

ConsTight budgets minimized activities and or equipment needed to perform job. Lack of growth opportunities often hiring from outside the organization. Their salary caps for staying in the organization does not promote professional growth and therefore they end up losing great employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementForm a more cohesive front to staff and support growth and upward movement within the organization.

Whites are the minority

ProsThey have the most amazing nursing staff!!!

ConsFar too many to mention.

Advice to Senior ManagementWatch your management's spending

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They do do what's right for kids.

Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsYou get to work with children and feel like you are making a difference in their treatment. Good compensation and benefits.

ConsContinually growing patient load , but clerical staff was not growing to keep up with the increase. Poor employees seemed allowed to continue to be with no consequence.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to really listen to what your employees are telling you about changes that may need to be made, instead of telling them they are not wanting to make changes. Take the time to learn about what all the jobs in your departments require. Part of many misunderstanding between management and clerical employees were because management really had no idea what the clerical staff had to do.

Worked for Saint Louis Children's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!