SaleCycle

Set Up For Success!!

Current Employee - Internal Recruiter in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Internal Recruiter in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

SaleCycle submerges you into every aspect of the company from day 1. This allows you to learn everything about the company from top to bottom and speak confidently to prospective clients and candidates. Everyone is always readily available to help out in any way that they can in order to help you succeed.

Cons

Our office space is getting tight, but we are moving into a larger space in the next 2 weeks.

Keep doing what you are doing and our team will continue to succeed.

Best place to work so far

Current Employee - Account Executive in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I get the opportunity to connect with execs of some of the largest brands globally on a daily basis -- brands I both admire and use regularly. It doesn't get much cooler than that. I also have nothing but great things to say about the staff I've met and interacted with so far.

Cons

The office is a bit quiet, I'm used to a louder sales environment but I'm adaptable. I guess that's my one and only complaint so far!

It would be nice to be able to meet the entire staff (abroad) at some point! I suppose hangout/webex/skype will have to do ;)!

This is the most challenging and exciting company I have ever worked with.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The client list I have been able to work with is amazing. The team is very hungry and driven to increase our numbers every month. The team is growing and expanding at a very rapid rate. Management listens to any questions or comments.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to catch up with how fast we are growing.

Lets keep growing!

Sky's the limit if you are prepared to make things happen

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time

Pros

Solid work ethic, business minded individuals, passion and drive to be the number one in the marketplace, global office & client base, culture that rewards results.

Cons

There's so much good stuff going on there's not always in enough hours in the day to enjoy it all.

Keep up the company growth!

Great to be associated with the market leader!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Those who are driven to succeed can do just that. The pool of potential clients is endless and SaleCycle has made it a point to stand out against all competitors. It is easy to share why clients should choose SaleCycle.

Cons

It can be a bit of a challenge when working across continents. SaleCycle has made it clear they are open to feedback from all employees and upper management is there to support their employees.

I hope employees who excel will continue to be given opportunities to grow with the company and take on new roles as they become available.

Worked like crazy, got results, got fired and no commission ?

Former Employee - Sales in Herndon, VA

I worked at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The ability to view all of the SaleCycle customer's online sales by item and revenue from one screen to the exact dollar sold. That was very interesting to see and I suspect the information is highly proprietary to the company that we viewed.

Cons

Base salaries not very competitive (at least for N.VA). No benefits, no 401K, no healthcare, no long term disability, or no short term disability, no vision, no dental, etc.

Not worth your time or energy. I put a lot of energy and focus into making up to 100+ cold calls and emails a day. Followed exactly what my boss told me to do. It was consistently reinforced by my manager I was doing a great job and to keep it up.

Within days of one of those good reviews, without warning, I was fired.

I was not happy because I put time and energy into building a great pipeline and would not be able to reap the commission from those deals. The big deals I did close, they refused to pay me on. They stated were not able to give me a reason for being fired and said they did not have to give a reason since VA was a right to work state. I had heard most of the people before me had been fired too. I have been working many years and have never been fired.

Not sure what the problem is or where the instability comes from at SaleCycle. I suspect there is major cash flow issues. The Management team in England is severely misguided and not very well connected with the US team. Good Luck if you decide to work there. Trust no one.

Please don't waste employees time, if you can't afford to keep them, dont hire them. We could be putting time and energy elsewhere building my pipeline, career, and success and rightfully receiving commission.

In my case, I was not worried as I know I am good at what I do. I was hired weeks later with a significant increase in base from my new employer (nearly $35k more base than I was receiving at SalesCycle). The whole experience was like a bad dream and I really just want to forget it.

SaleCycle Response

Mar 19, 2013Team

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your employment at SaleCycle - we are sorry for the negative feelings that you are experiencing. We aim to be open and honest with all of our employees ... More

Volatile. Company is run from the UK and is very disconnected with the US employees and activity. Inexperienced CEO.

Former Employee - Sales in Herndon, VA

I worked at SaleCycle full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pros: Free Tea and Coffee. Channel into client's activity and revenue on their website which is interesting to view.

Cons

Low base salaries paid compared to other base salaries in the area, cramped office space, very high turn of employees, and no benefits. They basically fire every US employee within 6 months to 2 years of start date regardless of performance (internal suspicion is cash flow issues).

Flying over to the US each month and firing the entire staff every few months is not a solution to success.

SaleCycle Response

Mar 19, 2013Team

We're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your experience at SaleCycle. We appreciate your feedback regardless and, as a small but growing business, your concerns over benefits in the US office ... More

Great company, great people...

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales Manager in Durham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Enterprise Sales Manager in Durham, England (UK)

I worked at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone sharing the same goal. Great work ethic, environment and culture amongst staff and management. Genuinely a superb place to work.

Cons

Not a 'con' as such, however there are times it feels like there is a lack of structure you feel in larger organisations. Personally I found it quit refreshing...

Keep up the good work and best of luck with the growth plans.

SaleCycle Australia

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time

Pros

Great culture with fantastic opportunities in a fast growing company. The solution is right timed in the booming B2C Australian e-commerce market. Good training and ongoing support from a global team of smart people. Family orientated too.

Cons

Can't think of any, very happy new employee.

Keep doing what your doing. World class all the way.

Exciting joy ride

Current Employee - Growth & Development Manager in Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Growth & Development Manager in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at SaleCycle full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I’m engaged with SaleCycle for sometime now and look after growth activities for NSW. There is a huge opportunity in the e-commerce space especially in AU and SaleCycle captures and resolves extremely well a very critical gap in the market of shopping cart/ online bookings abandonments, this is becoming a big worry for almost all the brands and thus the technology and services SaleCycle offers are extremely relevant.

Personally, my experience have been very satisfying thus far, have learned a lot from seniors and continuing to do so.

Cons

Anyone who is looking for a rewarding fun ride, focused on performance and enjoys startup like culture backed by a Big brand name, SaleCycle is the place.

Your personal growth is in your hands and the company is in growth phase, so you have to live with some amount of ambiguity and calculated surprises.

The management team is very supportive and company have an open culture, where anyone can talk to anyone openly about new ideas, share knowledge and which makes e’m feel an important part of the growth. A bit more formal structures to capture the collective wisdom of everyone should be thought through, this should help to be quick and responsive both Internally and externally to the market.