SalesKatz

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Ken Zebracki

SalesKatz - Great group of talented people!

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsGreat work atmosphere! Great collaboration! Very non-traditional.

ConsStartup. Finally getting through beta phase and entering release

Advice to Senior ManagementNever be satisfied!

This company is so awesome, that it's ruined me for future employers! I'll never find another one like it.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsLoose but demanding environment.
    They train you in life as well as in your field.
    We have a dart board and take frequent breaks.
    Everyone is part of the team. No outsiders.
    Even on our roughest days Ken captains the ship with confidence and we back him up.
    It's been years since I've laughed so frequently at a job. Even on the worst days, someone keeps the team spirits up.

ConsThere's a player piano in the main area of the Galleria that sounds like a creepy carnival/ funeral home by the time the music gets down to our end of the building. We keep turning it off, but management of the building is getting angry. "maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh..."

Advice to Senior ManagementGive out another key so someone else can open it up on Saturdays.

The work ethic here should be a paradigm for all start up businesses!!!

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsAn environment that encourages learning and growth, both personal and professional. Stretching your boundaries and having fun whilst doing it. Learning about new cultures, we have representatives from China, Greece, Poland, Mexico, Japan and Italy. A very rich atmosphere.

ConsNot enough time in the day to get to everything. I'd rather see some diet coke in the fridge instead of pepsi. A clearer path of communication when it comes to identifying a line five.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt this stage of the game we are all managers.

Worked for SalesKatz? Contribute to the Community!