Salina Regional Health Center

Salina Regional Health Center Reviews in Salina, KS

Be The First To
Add Photos

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It's great if you stay below the radar

Registered Nurse (Former Employee) Salina, KS

ProsCo-workers are fabulous. The care is fantastic! Team work is excellent.

Cons- Error reporting is incredibly punative, instead of helping the process it is a search and destroy mission for you and your career.
    -If you are looking to find a home where you feel like you make a difference and could possibly move into management this is NOT the place to do it.
    -If you are looking for someone to "have your back" this is not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou might try asking the employees how to be more cost effective, and as them how to improve processes instead of hunting them down for mistakes.

My experience, as well as many others according to them, was a nightmare. Stay away.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Salina, KS

Prossome of the co-workers were very caring..

Conseverything else but some of the co-workers

Advice to Senior Managementummmmm........get over yourself, and quit putting fear into the management under you. Untie the chains that stop them from doing their jobs.

Physician Assistant

Physician Assistant (Current Employee) Salina, KS

ProsGreat co-workers, nice facilities, good pay and benefits.

ConsPhysician Assistants are held back from responsibilities. Also, no opportunity for student loan repayment program.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee cons.

Worked for Salina Regional Health Center? Contribute to the Community!