Sally White & Associates

Updated Apr 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sally A White

Opportunity to work with interesting clients and make a difference during their life & career transition.

ProsFlex time and remote work opportunities

ConsThe company does not understand that employees are their most valuable asset and do not seem to care. It is very dysfunctional and disorganized to say at least. Management and owner have no clue on how to run the business efficiently. Very poor business model that keeps changing but does not solve the core issues. Employees are not motived and encouraged to reach their performance potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the recent changes you implemented do not make sense and they are making things worse. You think you might be saving $$ but you are losing a lot more businesses because you either can't or don't know how to fix what is broken.

Best Temp job

Temp (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsLiked the work - internet research, writing reports and doing something that actually helped people. Easy to meet quotas. Low stress. Felt successful and that I was contributing. Great location, nice building, Free covered parking, deli on site.

Consa bit neurotic about arrival time...That was the most stressful thing about that job....whether I would clock in on time. Low pay for the work but the intangibles above made up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter two months I was asked if I wanted to apply for a full time position, but I was disqualified when they learned that I didn't have a college degree. Really? I'd been doing the work and you obviously liked it. Your Loss.

Career Consultant - assisted employees and their families in corporate relocations

Career Consultant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat clients, flexible hours, nice co-workers

ConsPoor management, heavy workload, low pay. At one time they offered bonuses but took them away for NO reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, explain decisions such as taking away bonuses

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Biased, uneducated, management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsAll regular-level employees within the company shared one thing in common that brought us together, we hated the company. Regular employees socialized during holiday parties and employee birthday parties.

ConsRacist, sexist management team. No more bonuses or compensation. Unexpected layoffs due to loss of clientele. Very poor management team who play favorites with employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a class on team supervision, people skills, and employee management. Also, listen to your employees and do not play favorites.

Career Consultant

Career Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsFlex time is awesome. A lot of the employees are good people.

ConsLow morale, hard place to work, feel bad for the way employees are treated or mistreated.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange it. Is the Board clueless or don't care?

An Aweful Place to Work especailly if you do not have estrogen.....

Career Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsNone- the company has made so many changes recently.

ConsRacist and sexist individuals with very little college trying to run an organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet training!

Under 8 hours a day by 1 min. It will cost u 1 hour of PTO!!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsEmployees are great to work with. But they have recently been thrown under the bus by the management staff. That says there is nothing we can do.

ConsBonuses promised in place of yearly pay taken away. Employees forced to sign documents giving up your constitutional rights. PTO time abused to the max. How can we take as much away as possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to be fair to your employees most are planning to leave. Happy employee are good employees. We left because we r tired of being abused

Horrible work experience

Career Consultant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsSome nice employees to work with.

ConsOppressive work enviornment, LOW pay, low morale, inept president (Patience Skipper), no ability to advance in the company, majority of the workers are temps, no HR department...

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the president, that is your first step.

Okay company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosflex time is great, very interesting job dealing with different types of clients, can be very rewarding.

Cons-Low pay and little advancement opportunities

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining, most of them do not know how to manage a team effectively.

Sally White & Associates

Proofreader/Writer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsOffers a good starting point for a writer or proofreader looking for experience to demonstrate on resume.

ConsLittle room to grow
    Low salary, not competitive with market

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive and offer lower-level employees the opportunity to take on more responsibility

Worked for Sally White & Associates? Contribute to the Community!