Sam Packs Five Star Ford

www.spford.com

Sam Packs Five Star Ford Reviews

Sam Packs Five Star Ford – Carrollton – “Sam Pack's Five Star Ford”

Sam H. Pack

Overall, A good place to work!

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsQuality co-workers, stable ownership & management, fantastic Community involvement/support; Long-term employees in Sales, Management, Service, and more. The owner is pro-community involvement! This dealership advertises pro-actively and can be quite progressive in thinking.

ConsIndustry issues: Hours, lack of respect from the public;
    Employee issues: All of us need to be flexible. Our customers are changing, we need to be one step ahead.

Advice to Senior ManagementMandate technology options to set us apart from the competition. Give the workers a vision and support the practices to achieve. Stay open to new ideas. ***Reward your performers***

Great company to work for. As long as you are a self starter you can be successful.

Internet Sales (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsGreat pay plan for salespeople (if they actually work), longevity, new facility coming!

ConsThere aren't many cons to working here. Yes, the hours are long but you may as well work hard while you are here. If you aren't a self starter this may not be for you.

Job Advancement is unheard of

Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX

Prosgreat co-workers, good inventory, parts and service dept are awesome, free service loaner vehicles

Conshorrible pay plan, spiffs are a joke, mandatory 1/2 work day on your day off if you dont meet min sales quota month before, sales process is a mess, management offers no support or training AT ALL, this company does NOT promote from within.

Advice to Senior Managementpromote from within! why take a chance on a wild card from another dealer, specifically from a competitor brand? You have several great choices working for you now! Extremely loyal and ready to make a difference! Also, take a look in the mirror when it comes to payplan!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Terrible

Salesman (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

Pros2500 guarantee for 3 months but they will pay you about $576/week before taxes

ConsIf you go to up someone it is ALWAYS for someone else; they want you to "chase" cars down like a dog, just to have the person press the gas pedal on you; they want you to call people on "lists" who have no intention of buying a car; you have but kissers who always snitch on you; long hours saturdays have NO customers pull on the lot; you will not make any money after your draw in 90 days because all cars/trucks are sold at a mini so you make $100-$150 per car; MICRO MANAGEMENT; you work with "weird and no life old men"

Advice to Senior ManagementDo something else

Thinking about car sales? Think again.

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsYou get to be outside a lot. If you'd rather be away from your family. Like dealing with the public. Are a self-starter, quick learner, young and have low expenses.

ConsLong hours. And car salesmen don't make a lot of money until a few years in, when they can start getting repeat business.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire your floor manager and look really hard at what's going on at the sales desk. There is a revolving door culture on the sales floor, and little respect or aid is given employees. Having been a manager before my stint in cars sales, I can tell you this is not leadership, it is pure reaction and an unprofessional environment.

Worked for Sam Packs Five Star Ford? Contribute to the Community!